Lucas B.

Lana Fragrance/Perfume

I really don't want Lana to go down that route, it's a bit desperate if you ask me. 

But if she made one, I bet it would be awesome, it would smell like roses and 50's hollywood and very sultry, dark and glamorous. 

I'd put one squirt on and think I was irresistible though and walk really close to everyone, pouting like I was the spitting image and smell of Lana  :derpna2:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I wrote a really long and informative rant on why my answer is "no" though we all know I'd still buy Lana's for Lana for why I avoid buying celebrity fragrances/products, but I got so excited to click the post button that I just clicked a bookmarked page and lost everything. :icant:

I'll bitch another time, but for now, I'll just leave it at no; too early to go that route, too good to consider it for a while, too much risk with ended up with something of unreliable quality, and I honestly cannot see Lana releasing a fragrance, I'd find something very odd about her doing that.

What would you think it would be like?

How would it smell? What would the bottle(s) look like? How much would it cost? Would there be a commercial to promote it? And if so, what would the commercial look like? Would you be here for it? etc.

This question suddenly popped up in my head as i was looking at a perfume bottle and i thought it would make a nice thread + i was curious what you guys would come up with.

it would smell like roses with a mix of daddy sweat, cigarette smoke, money, and a hint of alcohol. the design would be a dark blue square bottle cause Lana is boring like that

:rip: :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

it would smell like roses with a mix of daddy sweat, cigarette smoke, money, and a hint of alcohol. the design would be a dark blue square bottle cause Lana is boring like that  

There would also be no commercial cuz that's promotion and why would she go out of her way to promote

The commercial would be a messy cut of different scenes from BtD era music videos and swimming underwater-girls while West Coast is playing and a female speaker announces the perfume. Lana would not know of the existance of neither the commercial nor the perfume.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Did someone make a fake ad for a Lana perfume?? If not, someone with photoshop skillzz should make one...I think @annedauphine would make a great one, something like one of her Lana movie posters. :cumming:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

something with a flower scent (like roses or something) 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif