Lucas B.

Lana Fragrance/Perfume

Hey guys, I'm new on Lanaboards and want to share this with all you guys: what you think about a fragrance?

Many artists have fragances, this includes Madonna (her and Lana are my divas), Britney, Shakira, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Katy Perry, etc.

I was thinking about it and I think the name could be ''Paradise'', ''Desire'' or something like that.

Sorry if i have a bad english, I speak english but no fluently.

Brazil loves Lana and we want her to bring the Paradise Tour to Latin America.

original.gif

However many find it very stereotypical for celebrities to do this.....

I would actually think it would be cool if she created one. Preferably with a vintage theme, it could even be in a nice vintage looking bottle. I think it should smell like black cherry or something. 

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I could totally see Lana making a perfume. I'd buy it (as long as it doesn't smell like every other damn perfume in Elder Beerman) and it wasn't entirely overpriced. I think she could do some very interesting things with the name, bottle, and scent. It'd definitely be something sexy, dark, and sultry opposed to a more bubbly and light fragrance. I think she might be able to go with something just a tad fruity or tropical because of the whole "Paradise" thing. Hmm, I'll compile a list of names sometime and post it :P

I think the whole "celebrity perfume" thing is extremely over done. Like, just because you're a celebrity it doesn't mean you have to have a perfume with your name on it.

That being said, if she made a cologne called 'Daddy," I would buy that shit.

I think it's too soon for her to make a fragrance. Of course we've known of her for what seems like a very long time, but outside of the internet, nobody really knows of her.

This!! And I don't want a pepsi cola parfum :hooker:

I am sorry but I need to do this: "PLZ LANA CUM TO BRAZIL" xD

I am Brazilian too :) PM me if you want :D ( I am not in the country though)

EotAQlJ.jpg

I think the whole "celebrity perfume" thing is extremely over done. Like, just because you're a celebrity it doesn't mean you have to have a perfume with your name on it.

That being said, if she made a cologne called 'Daddy," I would buy that shit.

This!

tumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo1_500.giftumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo2_500.gif

The only time I ever had photoshop I made an LDR perfume ad, shit was class.

do u still have it? post pls

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Interesting there's a thread made asking this, as I saw a lipstick shade called Burning Desire yesterday.

I hope she doesn't go down that route, it's really overdone. If she does, I hope she wouldn't use vanilla because everyone puts that damn scent in their perfumes.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

^THIS

I like the idea of creating one for Lana though (just for fun). Mine would probably be called something like "Sweet Like Cinnamon"  :hawt:

EQFO7rX.png

I was kinda bored so

bb4.png

Celebrity perfumes are somewhat becoming a joke yeah, pretty much every popular female singer has a perfume out there, but I'd be really excited to see what Lana would come up with.

but I would love to smell like Lana  :grinds:

well lana uses creed's spring flower if u rly want to smell like her

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.