Kimi Rose

"Summertime Sadness" - Next Single in the US, July 2nd

From what interview is this gif  :eek: ???

le grand journal, i think

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Fo' real though. If Cola started to get buzz in America, it would spread like wildfire with teens because of that infamous opening line. It's something that I kinda never forget after hearing. :agree: Besides, we're all perverts here.

2dt29zc.jpg

Fo' real though. If Cola started to get buzz in America, it would spread like wildfire with teens because of that infamous opening line. It's something that I kinda never forget after hearing. :agree: Besides, we're all perverts here.

It probably would do well, plus if she actually promoted it she would get more respect because she can hit those high notes in the song like a pro.

Oh Lana, the potential that is within you :toofunny: 

I hope this is a hit in America

It should be. With the hype from Y&B and the fact that it is summer with this single, it seems like things should add up in her favor! Hope they do. :D I just can't wait to see her in a month.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Does this mean there'll be an influx of overzealous neophytes breaking down the doors to LanaBoards and starting a handful of useless threads within an hour of joining? 

:lmao:

Please God. 

If Cola started to get buzz in America, it would spread like wildfire with teens because of that infamous opening line. 

That would be the very worst.  :ohno:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Maybe at registration we could have a series of questions to assess new Lanaboardians? Like

What brought you here?

a) Been a fan 5ever!

b) The hip hop heads

c) Carbonated beverage flavoured wizard sleeves

d) Foot Fetish thread

Picking option C will result in an instant IP ban.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

But picking option D would help me in picking out the newcomers with good taste :creep: 

I remember to register for ldr.fm you had to fill in: "You fit me better than my __________." But that was to thwart spam, not to weed out crazies.  

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

But picking option D would help me in picking out the newcomers with good taste :creep:

I remember to register for ldr.fm you had to fill in: "You fit me better than my __________." But that was to thwart spam, not to weed out crazies.  

Well they'll still get in! And I imagine that thread is the first stop they'll make. And if it isn't, you'll know they're not true foot devotees.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Sadly, teens nowdays are too busy listening to No Direction and Taylor Queeft to ever get the production on Cola.

US Digital Sales

169. DEL REY*LANA SUMMERTIME SADNESS 13,070 -1 13,182 202,168

Praying 4 a Slaying. x.