Beemo

Grimes

8 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

What a shitty thing to do to fans. Oh well.

she wrote on an IG story that apple music cleared all the samples for her already, whereas she has to get those same samples cleared by her own people or whatever for other streaming services. it'll be on other platforms soon i think.

aOaIzH2.gif

9 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

she wrote on an IG story that apple music cleared all the samples for her already, whereas she has to get those same samples cleared by her own people or whatever for other streaming services. it'll be on other platforms soon i think.

Oh i see. My bad. 

Howdy yall, dropping in just to say Delete Forever broke and still breaks my soul as it came out during a horrid time in my life (a break up i brought upon myself) and DAMN does the video make me feel like a man who had it all and forced it to crumble. So that one hurts alot, deservedly so. Also Delicate Weapon is a frickin BOP and is my new driving song. Peace and love friends, and love all the Grimes fans also into Lana :))

random take - this song is so beautiful... it flows so seamlessly, doesn't even feel like it's 7 minutes long. The perfect album closer esp. after the dark, depressive, industrial sounds of the album... it's nice to end on a happyish, optimistic, high note.

I've been sleeping on this whole album. I kinda wrote it off after 1- 2 listens when it first came out but I really love it after giving it a revisit. The whole era was just a mismanaged mess and a headache for any stan, it deserved a proper rollout because the base concept is so fucking cool. Justice for WAP (it deserved a bigger moment & a better video), Justice for the whole album tbh.

anyways enough rambling, gonna go back to being in my feels as I blast this a bunch more times:rollin:

I would never hurt you

17 hours ago, radiant said:

random take - this song is so beautiful... it flows so seamlessly, doesn't even feel like it's 7 minutes long. The perfect album closer esp. after the dark, depressive, industrial sounds of the album... it's nice to end on a happyish, optimistic, high note.

Completely agree. I keep coming back to IDORU and I couldn't explain why but I think you said it perfectly. It's so dreamy and even with being a longer song, I have it on replay, reminds me of when Venice Bitch came out.

Grimes was my top artist this year which surprised me (sorry Lana :toofunny:) but it's definitely because of this album

14 minutes ago, bored said:

so, is delicate weapon coming on to streaming? 

it’s already on there on the cyberpunk radio vol. 2 album (& the cyberpunk mix album but idk if thats on anything other than apple music rn)

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

it’s already on there on the cyberpunk radio vol. 2 album (& the cyberpunk mix album but idk if thats on anything other than apple music rn)

ah, just cos she put on her insta yesterday that it was coming at midnight but then nothing appeared on streaming... i thought she was maybe just releasing the single until the samples etc were cleared for the album. 

3 minutes ago, bored said:

delicate weapon is on spotify now! also, has she given an explanation to the artwork change on miss anthropocene? 

Aside from her really loving it? I haven't known.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: