Beemo

Grimes

16 hours ago, Voignamir said:

https://dbree.org/v/1fcfb1 i really wanna believe this is not fake

screams fake to me, i wanna be dead wrong.

Not gonna lie, Miss_A is my favorite album from her, I love how dark it is (theme, lyrics, sound) yet with some bright notes and catchy melodies. So I hope she is carrying the same sound and evolves from it.

15 hours ago, junegloom said:

There is no way we would be that lucky. Plus ‘golden’ edition doesn’t really fit with Grimes aesthetic. 

I hope I’m proven wrong.....

why don’t record labels listen to their audience?! 

Yeah, that "golden" thing sounds fake af.

I don't believe the record label has any power over Grime$

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I have the feeling it's fake, I hope it's true. But if it's not, I hope those songs are included in the next album. Darq Souls, Deth Angels, Divinity In Extremis, Blaze forever like a useless star... :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I have the feeling it's fake, I hope it's true. But if it's not, I hope those songs are included in the next album. Darq Souls, Deth Angels, Divinity In Extremis, Blaze forever like a useless star... :defeated: 

idk, I thought Miss Anthropocene was her dark album, Then after that record deal was over an album of Light would be released.

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

idk, I thought Miss Anthropocene was her dark album, Then after that record deal was over an album of Light would be released.

I was hoping to get Darq Souls and Deth Angels officially released :( but it makes sense. Let's see what happens.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

21 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I was hoping to get Darq Souls and Deth Angels officially released :( but it makes sense. Let's see what happens.

At least we know for a fact that those songs are being released in the album she is finishing, it's a matter of months to have it.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

well... we lost. :poordat:

RIP

Don't really care for the WAP (wet ass p*ssy) MV, I would be way more excited if she releases the original version with Poppy haha, which will never happen (Even though I stan HANA and she is better overall). It's the weakest song on the album imo.

Now, about the new album, can't wait!! I'm super excited, MissA is her best piece of work imo and that makes me ultra excited considering the new album is her sister.

that golden/deluxe/side b of miss A is never coming, she’s obviously moved on from everything related to miss A and that short film will never come :toofunny: 

hoping this new music that’s apparently coming soon actually comes soon and the album cycle isn’t a mess

i love you, but you don't understand me.

8 hours ago, Voignamir said:

whatever she's doing - i'm in, just please don't make me wait another 4 years :party:

It's coming this year, it's kinda confirmed and she seems sure about it. 

I'm so pumped! 

1 hour ago, konnichiwalski said:

Anyone believing that in a year time she will care about those videos enough to finish and release them :oprah:

Well, at least she is not pg slow anymore as she mentioned haha