Beemo

Grimes

6 hours ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

I’ve been listening to Grimes more than Lana lately. I just started listening like a month and a half ago.

Kill V. Maim is my all time favorite song of hers so far.

My other favorites are California, We Appreciate Power, Genesis, Oblivion, Delete Forever, Butterfly, Violence, 4ÆM, Flesh Without Blood, Belly of the Beat, Venus Fly, REALiTi, Vowels= space and time, and Vanessa. There isn’t a Grimes song I’ve heard that I don’t like.

Kill V. Maim was the first song of hers that I heard and is what got me to listen to the rest of her music. I can’t get enough of it

It happened to me too! It was November when I began listening to her. My favourite project must be either Art Angels or Miss Anthropocene, but overall I like her whole catalogue. 

My favourites are

Geidi Primes - Feyd Rautha Dark Heart, Caladan

Halfaxa - Weregild, Heartbeats or sagrad прекрасный

Darkbloom - Vanessa

Visions - Oblivion, Be a Body

Art Angels - Flesh without Blood, Kill V. Maim, REALiTi or World Princess, Pt. 2

Miss Anthropocene - So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth, Delete Forever, My Name Is Dark or Before the fever

I hope her next album comes soon tbh.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

49 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

It happened to me too! It was November when I began listening to her. My favourite project must be either Art Angels or Miss Anthropocene, but overall I like her whole catalogue. 

My favourites are

Geidi Primes - Feyd Rautha Dark Heart, Caladan

Halfaxa - Weregild, Heartbeats or sagrad прекрасный

Darkbloom - Vanessa

Visions - Oblivion, Be a Body

Art Angels - Flesh without Blood, Kill V. Maim, REALiTi or World Princess, Pt. 2

Miss Anthropocene - So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth, Delete Forever, My Name Is Dark or Before the fever

I hope her next album comes soon tbh.

next album?!?!?! do we have any type of time frame of when it will be released?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

3 minutes ago, daisy fresh bitch said:

next album?!?!?! do we have any type of time frame of when it will be released?

Nope, I'm only hoping she will release her next album soon, but there's not really much info about it afaik.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

Her baby is one year old today, and im still not entirely convinced its real. :bebe:

I still think this is too random for her to have a child with Elon Musk so I'm still waiting for her to announce this was just a way for her to promote her WarNymph character :toofunny:
Like nothing about this announcement makes sense even 1 year after

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 hours ago, Moon Driver said:

grimesvalkyrie sword dancing for new music videoz incoming ⚔️⚔️ ?????

New video is coming :heart:

We Appreciate Power music video says hi!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 5/5/2021 at 5:54 AM, Still Sane said:

I still think this is too random for her to have a child with Elon Musk so I'm still waiting for her to announce this was just a way for her to promote her WarNymph character :toofunny:
Like nothing about this announcement makes sense even 1 year after

First time I saw the photo of them at MET GALA I was like, "HAHAHAHHAHA OFC!" 
:godlaugh:

I think I know Grimes first, then Elon--so it makes perfect sense to me, how they would clicked.
Although, I also think that Elon is such a Lana type--ambitious, visionary, hard working, techie, conservative (prob. on the outside, hipster irl)--not to mention a certified DADDY (5 sons hello...)

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

19 minutes ago, descending said:

Someone Reddit leaked an unreleased Grimes track which they allege is from the Visions era called Phalanx. I personally think it sounds too rough and not really Visions era at all, even the vocals don't really sound like Grimes? I don't know. You decide. https://dbree.org/v/60b788

if she made this was definitely before visions era I think

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Her upcoming collab sounds awful, I think I will like it but it doesn't erase the fact that sounds awful 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Her upcoming collab sounds awful, I think I will like it but it doesn't erase the fact that sounds awful 

sounds a bit generic to me but we'll see

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, descending said:

Someone Reddit leaked an unreleased Grimes track which they allege is from the Visions era called Phalanx. I personally think it sounds too rough and not really Visions era at all, even the vocals don't really sound like Grimes? I don't know. You decide. https://dbree.org/v/60b788

i'm willing to believe that but this percussion.. sounds nothing like her 

2 hours ago, Still Sane said:

I got a link to a Grimes Metaverse on my email? Wtf is that

I believe it has something to do with the AR musical girl group thing she teased way back when she released the demo for Pretty Dark. A festival line-up dropped recently and Grimes Metaverse (Beta Version) is listed as an act. 

Quote from article:

"The voices in Grimes’ head (the art angels from whom all of her creative visions are bestowed) – have formed an AI Girl Group. As technology improves so will they, but Beta version will now be testing in public!"

So I think it's safe to assume that this new era rollout might have something to do with that. Quite surprising given she never really follows through with a lot of the more "crazy" things she says she'll do. But it'll be interesting to watch unfold.

15 minutes ago, descending said:

I believe it has something to do with the AR musical girl group thing she teased way back when she released the demo for Pretty Dark. A festival line-up dropped recently and Grimes Metaverse (Beta Version) is listed as an act. 

Quote from article:

"The voices in Grimes’ head (the art angels from whom all of her creative visions are bestowed) – have formed an AI Girl Group. As technology improves so will they, but Beta version will now be testing in public!"

So I think it's safe to assume that this new era rollout might have something to do with that. Quite surprising given she never really follows through with a lot of the more "crazy" things she says she'll do. But it'll be interesting to watch unfold.

So, there are two projects to look forward? 

1. Her upcoming Miss_A companion album (which is said to be more electronic, the original "Violence" album that might or might not have the outtakes including "Dark souls". 

2. An AI Girl Group music project