Beemo

Grimes

19 hours ago, AFFA said:

i think she said she wants to release 4-6 singles before she drops the album. So who knows… probably next year (?) :toofunny: I’m still waiting for ærythe, mars theme and ANHEDONIA. None of which i think she’ll ever officially release since they were part of that nft thing :toofunny: 

oh god no one's gonna wait THAT long unless she like drops once in a month... 

7 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

lmfaooooo 

she said she signed to a label to be able to do that so she better come thru  I still have faith in her:defeated:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Azealia banks talking about grimes being obsessed as if she doesn’t intentionally create drama with every single person she comes in contact with 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

3 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

looking forward for the high budget music videos

yes please, i need another AA rollout where she releases mv for almost every song (rip pin and artangles :toofunny:) Miss A videos were... underwhelming

Simulation, give me Shall I Compare Thee and the other Miss Anthropocene OuttakesDH3sHEIWsAYCv4g.jpg

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

didn't she say she's now independent and release whatever she wants? doesn't she have the money of the WORLD  to release whatever she wants and shoots whatever she wants? (sorry i forgot she won't take musk's money for her artistic standards). like something doesn't add up. release whatever u want sis

2 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

didn't she say she's now independent and release whatever she wants? doesn't she have the money of the WORLD  to release whatever she wants and shoots whatever she wants? (sorry i forgot she won't take musk's money for her artistic standards). like something doesn't add up. release whatever u want sis

yeah this is very confusing to me as well...like damn boo the father of ur child is a literal BILLIONARE im sure he can give u some budget for a video or two :rip: 

3 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

Honestly, what's the point of dating a billionaire if you're not going to spend his money? Especially after bearing his child. 

She's hated for dating him, at least make it profitable 

54 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Honestly, what's the point of dating a billionaire if you're not going to spend his money? Especially after bearing his child. 

She's hated for dating him, at least make it profitable 

imo she probably made it clear she doesn't put money of his towards her art so she can keep her autonomy.  if it was on his dime, everyone would attribute future success of hers to him/his money.   and i know some folks thought they were being funny on twitter saying stuff like "knowing she doesn't use him for money makes me respect her LESS" but if she was using him for money, all sorts of horrible things would be said about her for that, too.  

34 minutes ago, Ziegfeld Follies said:

imo she probably made it clear she doesn't put money of his towards her art so she can keep her autonomy.  if it was on his dime, everyone would attribute future success of hers to him/his money.   and i know some folks thought they were being funny on twitter saying stuff like "knowing she doesn't use him for money makes me respect her LESS" but if she was using him for money, all sorts of horrible things would be said about her for that, too.  

exactly

the way people would trash her projects and how this would taint her career, she already had problems with getting respect as a producer and all of that

I'm glad she's refusing to use his money. also, if they break up it would suck for her to have these amazing videos that only happened because of her ex's money

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

im all for her doing it on her own and making her own money 

yes girl get it slay mama

but..... if i was a married to a billionaire.......def would be asking for him to open his purse, at least a little                                                        

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

tf

gcwuxk86wqd71.png

Wait a second. "but I foolishly didn't use the song". What does it mean? Did she scrap it BUT she is still able to release it as a standalone single? :wat: Does it belong to the Miss Anthropocene sessions then? :dua: So many questions... :defeated: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

31 minutes ago, DerpGa said:

i know this is super late but are all the tracks on miss anthropocene different from the leaked ones we got in 2019?

New Gods is the most different, it had some nice beat before the chorus and throughout the rest of the song. B4 The Fever is also slightly different, the other songs sound almost the same, they're just not completely mastered I guess (the demos should be on YT btw)

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif