Beemo

Grimes

Hmm I quite like the new song. It has a cool beat.

Still craving Shinigami Eyes tho. Literally could be the best song of her discography :sluttybunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

oh my god she is so amazingly beautiful and fascinating, the DETAIL she puts into her looks and home visuals is insane, she has such an incredible talent on producing and creating weird atmospherical instrumentals every time, chills... love her love her love her !!!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

10 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

New song ‘LOVE’

sounds like cringey garbage but idk.. maam I just want the Chris lake song 

The lyrics sound like an Emily Montes song and she's 5. I hope that it's not on the album

1 hour ago, Heresthedeal said:

Oh come on its about elon musk

But its good no shade

The fingernails tho um

And her asthetic looks kinda ethnic...as a mixed person idk...if im offended

girl she’s an intergalactic space queen she is not even from our solar system, LITERALLY the only culture she’s appropriating is the alien culture

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

15 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

New song ‘LOVE’

sounds like cringey garbage but idk.. maam I just want the Chris lake song 

I sat here for ten minutes re-reading this making sure I didn’t miss a WAP video directed by Grimes for Cardi B and Megan…. I-

Oh? The crackden production is back so I guess I’m standing again. This sounds like Be A Body but slowed down.

so pitchfork raised BTD's score but did the opposite to miss anthropocene :rip:

https://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/pitchfork-reviews-rescored/

Grimes: Miss Anthropocene (2020)

8.2 → 6.9

It was impossible to crush the excitement Art Angels left in its wake. Grimes’ psycho-pop masterpiece was vibrant, intricate, and fucking bananas in the best way. Could it be that some residual elation seeped into the next release cycle? Art Angels was the sound of Grimes shapeshifting in a swift, colorful explosion. On the subsequent Miss Anthropocene, she sounds like a carbon copy of herself—faded and less defined. There are individual songs here that move the needle: the spectacular, detailed “My Name Is Dark,” for instance, but the album itself suffers the same problem as poorly written screenplays: things just happen, with no service to the overall story. The songs here, cloying and timid at worst, seem to lack cohesion—the connective tissue so vital to great albums. —Madison Bloom

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

8.2 → 6.9

It was impossible to crush the excitement Art Angels left in its wake. Grimes’ psycho-pop masterpiece was vibrant, intricate, and fucking bananas in the best way. Could it be that some residual elation seeped into the next release cycle? Art Angels was the sound of Grimes shapeshifting in a swift, colorful explosion. On the subsequent Miss Anthropocene, she sounds like a carbon copy of herself—faded and less defined. There are individual songs here that move the needle: the spectacular, detailed “My Name Is Dark,” for instance, but the album itself suffers the same problem as poorly written screenplays: things just happen, with no service to the overall story. The songs here, cloying and timid at worst, seem to lack cohesion—the connective tissue so vital to great albums. —Madison Bloom

:dua: 

So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth, 4AEm, Violence, We Appreciate Power and of course My Name Is Dark... cohesion right. there. :what: 

Yeah it's not Art Angels, but I actually find Miss Anthropocene very well crafted too.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

:dua: 

So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth, 4AEm, Violence, We Appreciate Power and of course My Name Is Dark... cohesion right. there. :what: 

Yeah it's not Art Angels, but I actually find Miss Anthropocene very well crafted too.

yeah I disagree with them too, the album is pretty cohesive

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

8.2 → 6.9

they spilled imo. miss a is my least favorite grimes album