Beemo

Grimes

4 minutes ago, Volta said:

they spilled imo. miss a is my least favorite grimes album

ย 

it's my favorite

I agree that the concept (new gods, climate changes etc)ย she talked so much about flopped hard but still love it

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ย 

it's my favorite

I agree that the concept (new gods, climate changes etc)ย she talked so much about flopped hard but still love it

im glad u like it! but for me i agree w pitchfork, its very messy and i dont even think claire knew what wasย going on. i like the songs individually, but as an entire album i dont think it works.

I personally thinkย Miss Anthropocene is reallyย cohesive. To be honestย I don't know her other albums super wellย but this was easily one of my favourites last year, I love the whole thing. It's like she's Mother Nature as a messy party girl who's mostly given up on fixing the world, I think it's a wild and unique ride.ย :sluttybunny:

omg I just found out today IDORU is 7 minutes long Ive been listening to it for years and never realizedย :wowcry:ย literally such an incredible song that it flies by every timeย 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

They did Miss A so dirty.ย 

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

MissA is such a great album, it didn't deserve this rating tbh.ย 

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

I agree with pitchfork for once. Iโ€™m sure if everything had gone smoothlyย during the era it wouldโ€™ve rubbed me different, but I really donโ€™t care about much of Miss A. It was a cool concept but most of the music is below herย 

10 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I agree with pitchfork for once. Iโ€™m sure if everything had gone smoothlyย during the era it wouldโ€™ve rubbed me different, but I really donโ€™t care about much of Miss A. It was a cool concept but most of the music is below herย 

retweet!

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

where is sheย :crossed:

ย 

fr who tf she is :crossed:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

She really teased many songs and even played them full MONTHS AGO and for nothing?ย 

ย 

She can't blame her label now, because she is in a new major label and they were pushing her and even she got fee promo with the reality show.ย 

ย 

She couldn't even finish the interludes for Chromatica Remix even when she had his friend producing the whole remix album.ย 

ย 

She is the problem here, every single time, she's like a problematic Sky Ferreira who takes very long to start an Era properly, but at least she manages to release albums even if they take long

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

22 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She really teased many songs and even played them full MONTHS AGO and for nothing?ย 

ย 

She can't blame her label now, because she is in a new major label and they were pushing her and even she got fee promo with the reality show.ย 

ย 

She couldn't even finish the interludes for Chromatica Remix even when she had his friend producing the whole remix album.ย 

ย 

She is the problem here, every single time, she's like a problematic Sky Ferreira who takes very long to start an Era properly, but at least she manages to release albums even if they take long

sky ferreira is the problematic sky ferreira but you are right about everything else!

25 minutes ago, DerpGa said:

where is shenigami lies?

ย 

where is anything?

ย 

edit: ok noticedย the joke now ignore

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย