Beemo

Grimes

27 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

I loved violence but POG def isn’t hitting for me. Still have faith the record will be great, she’s yet to release a bad (or even mediocre) one imo!

my thought exactly violence was interesting

this one is pretty generic, not bad, just not my cup of tea. 

I mean this is kinda obviously about Elon Musk right? 

Not my favorite Grimes song ever, but maybe in the context of the album it will grow on me. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

23 hours ago, Mer said:

I mean this is kinda obviously about Elon Musk right? 

Not my favorite Grimes song ever, but maybe in the context of the album it will grow on me. 

I choose to believe it’s about Elon, I think the song will definitely grow on you :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

I agree that it is a bit generic for her, but I don't hate it as much as everyone else.

Maybe the visuals in the lyric video were swaying me (they were really cool imo), but I don't think this song is that bad.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I feel like I’m the only one who loved Player of Games. I thought it was really good :eek: Sure, it’s a bit generic. But it’s still a really solid song to me and it’s only the first single. Also enjoyed Drug From God. 

I’m excited for her new album, I’m not a huge fan of hers but I like some of her songs. Shinigami Eyes is what really has me excited. Do we know if it still has plans on being released or did she scrap it? 

giphy.gif 

2 hours ago, jvcx said:

I mean it's kind of a bop once you accept the fact she's not going to reach her peak anytime soon

True 

This album will be very very very generic as it's her first big label album 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, Gravitate said:

I feel like I’m the only one who loved Player of Games. I thought it was really good :eek: Sure, it’s a bit generic. But it’s still a really solid song to me and it’s only the first single. Also enjoyed Drug From God. 

I’m excited for her new album, I’m not a huge fan of hers but I like some of her songs. Shinigami Eyes is what really has me excited. Do we know if it still has plans on being released or did she scrap it? 

I like it, i like the euro dance sound. If people want less generic Grimes they have 5 older albums they can enjoy. 

15 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Is it fully confirmed that the Player of Games cover’s also the album cover? The pics she’s been posting of the photoshoot have been so gorgeous but I’m really not feeling the Player of Games cover

isn't this one player of games cover

and this one the album cover?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg