Beemo

Grimes

Idgaf, I love the song and the video. It reminds me of 90s/early 2000s club music, which I’m a fan of. She’s a little out there and her whole aesthetic is crazy but I’m here for all of it tbqh

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

38 minutes ago, NoSalvation77 said:

The ending song send me to another dimension I keep replaying for an hour. 

It’s so gorgeous 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

PLAYER OF GAMES (M/V Deleted scene)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Her best music video, wow, the budget served. 

The ending song is excellent. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 12/18/2021 at 8:27 PM, lil aerosol said:

fantano put player of games on his worst songs of the year :rip: 

Fantano can go fuck himself. He said 'Blue Orchid' by The White Stripes was their worst song. He lost credibility after that and pissed off a shit ton of Stripes fans. This motherfucker knows nothing about music. I don't take anything he says seriously. 

:azealia:

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Her best music video, wow, the budget served. 

The ending song is excellent. 

I mean the visuals. The motherfucking visuals:crying:

Gorgeous, stunning, heartfelt and beautiful. She's always been known to make cool videos but this one is amazing. 

Such a cool video wow. This is the kind of level We Appreciate Power deserved. Player of Games is a better song tho, so I'm glad they really went there with this one. 

the only thing that diminishes it a Tony bit is that its apparently about Elon musk. 

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Fantano can go fuck himself. He said 'Blue Orchid' by The White Stripes was their worst song. He lost credibility after that and pissed off a shit ton of Stripes fans. This motherfucker knows nothing about music. I don't take anything he says seriously. 

:azealia:

I mean the visuals. The motherfucking visuals:crying:

Gorgeous, stunning, heartfelt and beautiful. She's always been known to make cool videos but this one is amazing. 

Fantano can go JUMP.

5 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I can't really get into the song but the video gave me goosebumps

it's the intro/outro song for me GORL

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

okay but if what we're in now is book1 (i don't believe this is the actual name of the album) and pog is part of it and every book tells a story so we can assume pog is the first chapter of this story (similar to AA acts) so this is gonna be a visual album with many videos am i right? and because she d1es now she's later gonna resurrect as some high goddess and have her revange? and she didn't release shinigami eyes for the first single because it didn't fit this narrative? but she's gonna slay anyway??? i mean... a gay can dream but i really hope we're getting something like this

I can’t listen to the end song rn but God the video made me rock hard. The armour fuck. This is Witcher cinematic level of good I stan harder than ever 

Edit: also personally I don’t mind POG though it is a bit generic but it’s growing on me

ZKcaooE.png

WHAT THE HELL? I was not expecting this much of a serve :defeated: I didn't think Grimes had this much BUDGET. It does not feel like 6 minutes, it feels like a whole movie. This video deserves some type of award cause gawd. Is it too late for the Grammy's?

I've loved POG since it came out and idrm its generic beat and personally I like that it was purposefully made to sound like a 2000s basic club song, but the song at the ending has me in a fucking chokehold. WHY DIDN'T SHE RELEASE THAT ONE FIRST? But I can't forget the true magnum opus of this era, I can only pray Shinigami Eyes still makes it on the album. Even though I'm starting to think she's creating her own universe with this album and probably doesn't want to put a song about a totally different story on there :toofunny:

giphy.gif 

On 12/18/2021 at 9:27 PM, lil aerosol said:

fantano put player of games on his worst songs of the year :rip: 

I wouldn't go that far but I get it tbh. Now that we've had the song for a couple of weeks I feel like she's kind of reverse engineered pop music, as her music has become slowly less experimental and more basic and I feel like she thinks it's futuristic but really just sounds a bit dated. I mean I don't really mind hard-hitting basic electropop (i.e. some of Art Angels) but it's a little bit cringe how she's still marketing herself as this futuristic, forward-sounding artist - in comparison to Arca, for example, whose music very much fits the experimental envelope-pushing vibe she puts forth. Hoping for better on the album!!

Do people really care what he considers bad or good music? He's literally a random man on the internet giving his opinion, anyone can do that. Idc what college degree you have, I care more about what Ajay thinks than some pretentious white dude who obviously has a negative bias towards a majority of artists he reviews :true:

giphy.gif 

10 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Do people really care what he considers bad or good music? He's literally a random man on the internet giving his opinion, anyone can do that. Idc what college degree you have, I care more about what Ajay thinks than some pretentious white dude who obviously has a negative bias towards a majority of artists he reviews :true:

I stopped caring about Ajayii tho. She's getting more tryhard these days with her reaction videos. 

Gurl needs a long ass vacay