Beemo

Grimes

4 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Do people really care what he considers bad or good music? He's literally a random man on the internet giving his opinion, anyone can do that. Idc what college degree you have, I care more about what Ajay thinks than some pretentious white dude who obviously has a negative bias towards a majority of artists he reviews :true:

You’d be surprised on how many people froth at the mouth waiting for this dude to post reviews. And the majority of his bias is towards female artists. Shocking LOL 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

8 hours ago, Voignamir said:

okay but if what we're in now is book1 (i don't believe this is the actual name of the album) and pog is part of it and every book tells a story so we can assume pog is the first chapter of this story (similar to AA acts) so this is gonna be a visual album with many videos am i right? and because she d1es now she's later gonna resurrect as some high goddess and have her revange? and she didn't release shinigami eyes for the first single because it didn't fit this narrative? but she's gonna slay anyway??? i mean... a gay can dream but i really hope we're getting something like this

watch Shinigami Eyes ending up being a bonus track just like WAP

7 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I stopped caring about Ajayii tho. She's getting more tryhard these days with her reaction videos. 

Gurl needs a long ass vacay

Ugh true, Ajay's reactions of these last months are nothing like they used to be before. But I think that, still, she remains one of the reviewers/reactors who really try to say something from the music beyond liking the songs or not.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ugh true, Ajay's reactions of these last months are nothing like they used to be before. But I think that, still, she remains one of the reviewers/reactors who really try to say something from the music beyond liking the songs or not.

she also was disrespectful when she talked about Tony Bennett in her Grammys 2022 Noms clip.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

she also was disrespectful when she talked about Tony Bennett in her Grammys 2022 Noms clip.

:shock: I didn't know that, usually skip the Grammys reactions 'cause I really don't care about the Grammy, but omg that's... odd. Didn't expect that coming from her.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Ok somehow I forgot the video was coming, If you haven’t watched it yet - go do so right now.

Amazing. And the synth at the end! Better be in the album somewhere,  like all expectations blown out of the water. Thanks grimes & guy who directed it. :ma:

Sidenote: Claire if you’re reading this, I understand you want to be like eco friendly or something with merch. But I need Vinyl! 
Thank You.

:oprah:

IMG-3521.jpg

12 hours ago, Gravitate said:

Do people really care what he considers bad or good music? He's literally a random man on the internet giving his opinion, anyone can do that. Idc what college degree you have, I care more about what Ajay thinks than some pretentious white dude who obviously has a negative bias towards a majority of artists he reviews :true:

That’s the worst part that people care, he has zero knowledge of music. His channel is more about provoking a reaction and views. Hate is how he get’s numbers, he’s a troll and I’m sure he does it on purpose.  I last watched one of his videos like years ago and when he gave the album like a 5 for no apparent reason and was saying such frat bro things like  ‘yeah it’s just meh, and hmmm well I give it a 5’ like no intellectual criticism at all or attempt to understand the music or lyricism.  The misogyny also, always giving females very harsh scores..I’ve seen a table on Twitter of scores and it shown how bad he is.  When he reviews a generic white male artist he acted like the album was Thriller or something it was vomit inducing.  So I always say do no click on his videos or give him views! 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

love the song and the video! what does she mean by book 1 though? is this the album title or is it her way of referring to this as the first single?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

37 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

love the song and the video! what does she mean by book 1 though? is this the album title or is it her way of referring to this as the first single?

I think the album is going to be Book 1. I don't think it will be the full title, maybe like Book 1: XYZ or something. I think it's a way of saying this album is going to be the first in a storyline she is creating 

giphy.gif 

29 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I don't quite understand the hate Player of Games is getting. I haven't seen anyone hate a Grimes song this much since Go was released in 2014.

Imo the vocal melody is really lacking (and barely a melody), and the rest of the track isn’t strong enough to make up for it. Grimes usually has the melodies to ground even a relatively simple dance track (see violence) but there’s nothing to hold onto with POG. 

btw I loved go!

aOaIzH2.gif

I suppose this leka is just an early demo because the mixing is a mess

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde