Beemo

Grimes

i don’t agree with most of anthony fantano’s reviews but he’s 100% right about pog. the one thing i’ll give grimes is that the new music video is beautiful but the song is one of the least creative things she’s ever released and her vocals sound so off. not to mention the atrocious lyrics about elon 

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

56 minutes ago, sack said:

i don’t agree with most of anthony fantano’s reviews but he’s 100% right about pog. the one thing i’ll give grimes is that the new music video is beautiful but the song is one of the least creative things she’s ever released and her vocals sound so off. not to mention the atrocious lyrics about elon 

Player of games is a grower, I love it. The video is a masterpiece. Her & Elon are a great couple.

IMG-3521.jpg

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

The first one is not it :awk: I mean, the pic. The rest of the elements okay, but that photo is not good. Her shinigami eyes look weird

yeah her eyes do look weird 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Nigel Hitch said:

why is she trying to pick the first pic? that one is really corny in so many ways :oprah2: somebody needs to stop her asap

the background is fucking great but the makeup, outfit, Everything is just Odd

35 minutes ago, jvcx said:

the first one must be erased from the internet. but why use the second pic when there's this...

Now THAT would be a flawless album cover. It doesn't even need anything else, just square it and use it girl :gurl: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

yeah the first pic is ugly but it's weirdly gorgeous at the same time, i hope she uses it, that would be a bold choice but i mean, we're talking grimes here

i personally hate it when artists use the same pic as both the single(s) and the album cover, for me it's just laziness

The first one is literally so ugl, why does anyone vote for it? :horror:

I kinda wish she would go back to her DIY album covers, their charm is unmatched, even the OG Miss_A is so intriguing

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif