Beemo

Grimes

On 1/4/2022 at 10:29 PM, Townie said:

Wait I never heard of the Art Angels second part :judgingu3:

She had a bunch of songs ready from the same sessions as David and Go, and she mentioned about releasing a companion album for Art Angels, just like she mentioned for Miss_A.

...and now like she is mentioning about Book 1.

19 hours ago, monsterdino said:

she's just saying shit at this point

12 hours ago, Forgotten said:

Yeah, another ton of bullshit. Where the hell is charity album with unreleased songs that she promised :awkney:

Yup, bullshit. This bitch loves to be loud about "making so much music" and toying about the idea of releasing an album. 

12 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

what we really need is david

We really do

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

im kinda up for a nightcore album but is it gonna be an album of her own songs being nighctored? or of already existing songs by other people being nightcored? or just of songs in a nightcore styles

Sounds more like it, but also sounds like something she won't release :crossed: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Sounds more like it, but also sounds like something she won't release :crossed: 

She won't 

Just like those albums I mentioned, just like the WAP music video, etc. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 1/21/2022 at 2:09 AM, pin up galore said:

VMP just released a gorgeous gorgeous pressing of Visions If anyone wants to grab

https://www.vinylmeplease.com/products/grimes-visions

GRMS0225.jpg?v=1642537726

Bought earlier this week :gurl: I hope it looks pretty in person :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, Coney Island King said:

I’m glad we are getting Shini and i’m sure i’ll love it, but the hype for it passed long ago tbh. When is the album out? She’s dragging this out…

lmao literally this album rollout is so messy😭

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

had IDORU on repeat lately she’s so queen :oprah: need to get into her discog. does she have any leaked songs? 

very few leaks, the most interesting imo is the most recent one, darq souls, it's a miss a scrap, the others would be death angels and some demos and i think that's all?

most of her stuff that people treat as leaks are some very rare releases, remixes or features and she did a lot of them throughout 2009-2014

OMG WHAT IS JENNIE DOING HERE?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing