Beemo

Grimes

3 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Uhm why is the song randomly cut on Apple Music and Spotify? I’m so confused I thought it was a glitch but it’s doing it on both. Is this a bad marketing move at making the song shorter for streams or what? :rollin:

I guess the intro will be on the previous song on the album or it will be the album intro

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

i dont really care for the song but the video was absolutely insane i loved itttt :flutter: but the song is pretty meh. i didn’t like player of games either which is unfortunate. ive been a fan of her since visions n her new music just isnt hitting as much. 

Being "already out" months ago and so much teasing really ruined it for me as well. 

I'm happy the song is finally out but the hype for me was over once I watched the full mv once. 

I'm ready for the album (or part 1 of the album, or whatever her plan is) Mother of Tesla. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I never listened when it was teased so long ago so it’s fresh for me right now. It’s a bop, for sure. Nothing groundbreaking but definitely something I’ll hit replay on a bunch while I’m popping my pussy and cooking. 

https://pitchfork.com/news/grimes-shares-video-for-new-song-shinigami-eyes-watch/?utm_social-type=owned&utm_source=twitter&utm_brand=p4k&mbid=social_twitter&utm_medium=social

wait so Shinigami Eyes wont be on Book 1 but will be on an EP called "Fairies Cum First" (iconc title) which is a prelude to Book 1? Which is part of a double album? And it seems she def wants to use both of the album covers she posted.... 

qfrWuBl.png

so basically -

færies cum first :: book 0

(title i don’t know) :: book 1

(title i also don’t know) :: book 2

and all of the new songs are on book 0 or just shinigami eyes?

13 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

while I’m popping my pussy and cooking. 

i might be in love with you :oprah:

Spoiler

just kidding

Spoiler

or am i? :pout:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif