Beemo

Grimes

This is the label executive decision song [...] Basically, I wrote the whole space opera thing and this is the only song that wasn’t this big narrative plot.

and it shows. I'm glad she said that so I'm sure bigger things will come like the fairies

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Gravitate said:

Her new EP is called Faeries Cum First according to Pitchfork:oprah2: 

What? wHAT? WHAT? WHY?

Sorry but this sounds stupid.

I thought April's Fools was until April.

What in the messiness.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The new EP title is so fucking bad and dumb. Ugh.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

are u ready to die got my shinigami eyes on everything is fine got my shinigami eyes are u ready to die got my shinigami eyes on everything is fine got my shinigami eyes on

cachorrinho.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 hours ago, NoSalvation77 said:

It’s really annoying that the intro is missing from the streaming services . 

Haven't saved the song on my spotify library cause this thing bothers me SO much. It's really keeping me from listening again :facepalm:

48 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

Haven't saved the song on my spotify library cause this thing bothers me SO much. It's really keeping me from listening again :facepalm:

you're over exaggerating tbh it's just an intro 

imagine not listening to a song just because an intro we heard before didn't make the cut :facepalm:

1 hour ago, DerpGa said:

you're over exaggerating tbh it's just an intro 

imagine not listening to a song just because an intro we heard before didn't make the cut :facepalm:

This doesn’t make sense . A song is divided between intro- verse 1 - chorus - verse 2 - chorus - bridge - chorus - outro  . By removing or cutting one of these any song becomes unstructured . Imagine if Lana uploaded west coast without the chorus on Spotify . 

14 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

it's incredible about how much more " cringe " she's become while simultaneously becoming incredibly boring. 

she's lost all of her uniqueness in her quest to being the ultimate e girl twitch streamer. 

Shinigami eyes is just underwhelming club music to me. 

I don't wanna be a bummer, but I was listening to Heartbeats and the whole Halfaxa album today and I suddenly got a bit sad that her sound isn't that unique anymore! 

I still can't wait to get into her upcoming albums but she's a different artist now, that's all. 

So sad grimes has really gone down hill…just  not good music really uninspired and like cheap club music.  She really hit a peak with Art Angels.  The titles also are poor.  The only positive I will say is the visuals and I’m even getting tired of those too..the final fantasy crossed with Chromatica and manga look. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

The intro in the mv sounds like it might be the EP intro. 

I can only dream that's the case lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

art angels and halfaxa are her best projects, the amount of detail and layers put into those albums will always blow me away. it’s her most original and thought out work and i don’t think she’ll ever be able to create music as good as that again. i thought miss anthro was an unfinished mess with only one good song but i’d take that sound over player of games and shinigami eyes any day

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif