Beemo

Grimes

10 minutes ago, sack said:

art angels and halfaxa are her best projects, the amount of detail and layers put into those albums will always blow me away. it’s her most original and thought out work and i don’t think she’ll ever be able to create music as good as that again. i thought miss anthro was an unfinished mess with only one good song but i’d take that sound over player of games and shinigami eyes any day

completely agree i’d like to add visions though

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

20 minutes ago, the ocean said:

completely agree i’d like to add visions though

true :agree2: visions is amazing as well except i think there’s a few filler songs like visiting statue and eight. 12 year old me was OBSESSED with that album 

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, sack said:

art angels and halfaxa are her best projects, the amount of detail and layers put into those albums will always blow me away. it’s her most original and thought out work and i don’t think she’ll ever be able to create music as good as that again. i thought miss anthro was an unfinished mess with only one good song but i’d take that sound over player of games and shinigami eyes any day

Yep 100% 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don't think this sounds like a generic club song at all, i like her sound like this, it's fun and perculiar and makes me want to drink a lot of fizzy drinks 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

18 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

first ever Grimes song I have listened to and it's really good, I think I will listen to some more of her music.

Go check her magnum opus Art Angels next! Now THAT is an album :true: 

I like all of her records but AA is my favourite.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Go check her magnum opus Art Angels next! Now THAT is an album :true: 

I like all of her records but AA is my favourite.

Art Angels is like how Lady Gaga’s Art Pop should have been…it’s just a masterclass of an album really.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Visions will always be my all time favorite Grimes album i think, she hasn't made anything to top it since and the direction shes going I don't see her doing it anytime soon :oprah3: Halfaxa Geidi and Darkbloom ep I also adore so much, theres something in those albums/ep thats so good even though they are rough and messy. 

Biggest unpopular opinion though is that I just do not like Art Angels at all LMAO pZ6lE0e.gif Its so universally liked too so its weird, like I just don't get it?? and probably never will W5XYOzn.jpg REALiTi demo is fucking next level though I love that version and Flesh Without Blood live with HANA is amazing too WQi9b32.gif

Not feeling the new stuff, not that big into the club music. But the Angels On Earth snippet no that, THAT was good.. like if this next era can serve only that level of quality then I'm gonna really enjoy the new albums. But until then just gonna wait and see how it unfolds :oopna2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

when i was in 8th grade i had strep throat but a rlly bad case and i took a bath with a peppermint bath bomb but my water was too hot so i started sweating and getting a rlly bad fever but i was listening to be a body and had like a panic attack in my bath tub but now when i hear be a body i just think of the peppermint scent and it takes me back to a youthful time

giphy.gif

Visions made my High school years indeed. Had so much good memories with that album. And sonically, i think this is still her best project as well.

Ngl, it was my gym album then. Everytime i went to the gym i cant help but bopping my ass to this record. Thanks to Lana, thats how i discovered Grimes.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

ok now seriously, i like MA but imo it was quite bland. She went other level with AA but MA was.. ok. Imagery was  cool though and Youll Miss Me When Im not Around was iconic for me

becuz it aged like milk the more u listen to it, hardly ever come back to that album :oop2: and her gamer cyberpunk era needs to go plz...:pout: gimme back my ethereal witchy alien-ish grimes

(but it doesnt mean the album was bad tho. Just did not live up to grimes standard. You can listen to MA sometimes, not too frequently, due to its lack of replay value).

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 hours ago, sack said:

yess exactly halfaxa praise! IMO it’s her best album—what an experience