Beemo

Grimes

ngl I hope the EP doesn't happen and if it does can she change the name bc my mum and I listen to Grimes together all the time and I don't want to have to listen to Faires Cum First with her :sideeye:

nice cocc bro

It’s so odd, she went and got a big record deal for the first time, and at the end of it all it will only result in an EP. I know she hasn’t enjoyed her experience with Columbia, but it seems like such a wasted opportunity.

Anyway….whatever, i hope it’s a double album and not a seperate part 1 and 2, she’s dragged this out enough, i just want her to dump a huge 2 parter and feed us big when she finally gets her crap together. 

57 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

She told Atmos magazine she is releasing the EP through Columbia and then a double album independently.

I don’t even know if this is new info, i cant keep up anymore.

It's news to me.

I guess she didn't like being in a big label that much.

I guess she has the means ($$$$) to buy her out of contract, or maybe it was a very flexible contract (1 release or whatever).

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

It's news to me.

I guess she didn't like being in a big label that much.

I guess she has the means ($$$$) to buy her out of contract, or maybe it was a very flexible contract (1 release or whatever).

Columbia in notoriously easy to get out of ( caroline did the same thing before pang ); i would bet big money grimes is going to use the orchard as well 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

Columbia in notoriously easy to get out of ( caroline did the same thing before pang ); i would bet big money grimes is going to use the orchard as well 

Thank god they are not assholes like other labels *cough* CAPITOL RECORDS *cough*

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

52 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

the way this author wants me to be enraged like that site didn't have it coming for writing that weird ass shit about her  

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

4 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

the way this author wants me to be enraged like that site didn't have it coming for writing that weird ass shit about her  

hipsterrunoff was the bottom of the barrel so i completely agree, it's just so weird to me that she even brought this up in an interview. I hope her friend works somewhere else now as ubisoft is the only company that fits her description lol but who knows, she's an over-sharer but also a notorious troll who admits to lying to the press for fun 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

On 4/2/2022 at 3:17 AM, Wait For Life said:

She just said she was shooting a music video on a pile of corpses on twitch.... :coffee:

You must be talking about the 3D bodies throne in the Shinigami Eyes video she mentioned here  :

Nothing as gross as it sounds.

3 minutes ago, saith said:

You must be talking about the 3D bodies throne in the Shinigami Eyes video she mentioned here  :

Nothing as gross as it sounds.

INB4 Grimes is actually at that body farm that studies decomposition…

:thumb3:

IMG-3521.jpg