Beemo

Grimes

On 5/9/2022 at 4:26 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

A video for New Gods just leaked somehow:

wtf this is so good

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Where is the fucking EP? She really loves to lose momentum. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 5/11/2022 at 9:31 AM, EXODUS said:

Where is the fucking EP? She really loves to lose momentum. 

I feel like it was just something she made up in that interview because she thought was a cool idea, just to excuse explain the delay on the album.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

am I the only one that associates My Name is Dark with being the title track of MA?? I guess it makes the most sense idk :pout:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

am I the only one that associates My Name is Dark with being the title track of MA?? I guess it makes the most sense idk :pout:

To me, that and So Heavy are the ones that scream MA :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I feel like it was just something she made up in that interview because she thought was a cool idea, just to explain the delay on the album.

Right? She loves to say on social media and during interviews about her music plans that never come to fruition:

• Art Angels deluxe
  • MA companion album
  • Techno album
  • Nightcore album
  • 2 albums during 2020/2021
  • 2 EPs before the new album 2022

46 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

42 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

To me, that and So Heavy are the ones that scream MA :true: 

To me is "New Gods", mostly because of the whole "goddess" thing around the title MA.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

48 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

We aren’t getting anything. Eventually she’ll just release an album, throw together whatever was made during the last 2 years, release one video and be done.

Sound very possible lol I won't be suprised at all.

6 hours ago, pin up galore said:

To me it's 4AM, I feel like it's the heart of this album

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

19 hours ago, slasherflicks said:

Why tf does the single release for Shinigami Eyes completely cut out the first verse

It bugs me so much. Did she upload the wrong mp3 or something lmao

probably catering to the masses because the younger generation have low attention spans and might switch the song off with that intro... is my guess :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Glad to see we find many MA nuclei :gurl: yet another proof the album is not bad at all! :oop: 

MA is to me her best album, I love how the concept lives throughout the record except during Violence and WAP.

It's 2022 and I've listened to Genesis 58 times so far this year... Weird flex

Also for the sake of conversation, MAP is by far my favourite album of hers, and my third most listened album ever on Spotify, it just hit exactly where I want to be hit sometimes

ZKcaooE.png