Beemo

Grimes

7 minutes ago, Shades said:

Grimes changed her twitter bio to Gods and Monsters lyrics, and she posted some of Honeymoon as her teaser for the New Gods vid. She’s a fellow Lana stan :smokes:

THIS IS REMINDING ME OF THAT TIME LANA INTERVIEWED HER & I THINK THEY JOKED ABOUT A COLLABORATION, NO JOKES SHITS GETTING SERIOUS NOW!!!

:kris:

IMG-3521.jpg

On 5/11/2022 at 5:39 PM, slasherflicks said:

Why tf does the single release for Shinigami Eyes completely cut out the first verse

It bugs me so much. Did she upload the wrong mp3 or something lmao

I’m pretty sure it was her label who did that.. not sure why but I feel like she addressed it (the whole intro was cut practically)

18 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Delete this thread. 

I wanna know why sis

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

33 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Because she isn’t releasing music anymore.

Oh, she will this year. I'm more sure about her than Sky lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 5/16/2022 at 12:45 PM, Shades said:

Grimes changed her twitter bio to Gods and Monsters lyrics, and she posted some of Honeymoon as her teaser for the New Gods vid. She’s a fellow Lana stan :smokes:

I remember when Honeymoon was released Grimes was tweeting her live reactions, it was so nice. I recall her going wild over Art Deco.

honestly i have no idea wtf is going on with her half the time i only pay attention until there's a pre order for something 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e