Beemo

Grimes

10 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Wait it's been a year AND a day since she previewed 100% Tragedy :defeated: that was my favourite of the bunch of snippets, now it's never coming ain't it?

depressing to say the least I was excited for that too

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Wait it's been a year AND a day since she previewed 100% Tragedy :defeated: that was my favourite of the bunch of snippets, now it's never coming ain't it?

It's coming after she gives birth to a third Elon baby, don't worry. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

oh my fucking god

WHATS THE SONG

isn't it welcome to the opera?

she looks incredible omg :defeated: but not getting my hopes up that this shoot means anything is coming soon

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Also can't she fucking surprise release that new album, it's been over a year since she teased it's release :toofloppy:

I'm convinced she scrapped a lot of things and is redoing everything

I'm feeling so pessimistic about her now I feel like this album isn't even coming this year anymore :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

isn't it welcome to the opera?

she looks incredible omg :defeated: but not getting my hopes up that this shoot means anything is coming soon

i was so excited i listened to like 10 seconds and went here, she literally says welcome to the opera at the end:rip: but she looks so good i can't ugh 
she's also saying new music in few weeks.. well we'll see about that janet

Just now, Voignamir said:

i was so excited i listened to like 10 seconds and went here, she literally says welcome to the opera at the end:rip: but she looks so good i can't ugh 
she's also saying new music in few weeks.. well we'll see about that janet

I'm choosing to not believe her :true: if it comes then it will be a sweet surprise 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

when yall realize she now has the money to live her cyber retro sci-fi dystopian apocalyptic gaymer girl fantasy and can't be bothered with being a musician except for the random droplet here and there :bebe: she literally dropped the two songs so she could get label funded extravagant videos for them and fulfill her elon musk revenge plan by becoming the ultimate AI dune warrior cybergirl and now she is doing that thru photoshoots cause the label was like bestie we can't give u anymore $$ if u aren't going to release an album or promote the singles we release for u so she was like whatever im just gonna "work on my album" and tease projects that will never be finished :sky:

53 minutes ago, 111 said:

when yall realize she now has the money to live her cyber retro sci-fi dystopian apocalyptic gaymer girl fantasy and can't be bothered with being a musician except for the random droplet here and there :bebe: she literally dropped the two songs so she could get label funded extravagant videos for them and fulfill her elon musk revenge plan by becoming the ultimate AI dune warrior cybergirl and now she is doing that thru photoshoots cause the label was like bestie we can't give u anymore $$ if u aren't going to release an album or promote the singles we release for u so she was like whatever im just gonna "work on my album" and tease projects that will never be finished :sky:

This is absolutely brilliant. 

8 hours ago, 111 said:

Grimes, the new Sky Ferreira :oprah:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

15 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Book 1 was actually her announcing new career path as she'll be joining miss sky in the LOTY (Librarian Of The Year) brand new single audiobook featuring Allie X and GFOTY out this fall found in your local bookstores :oprah3:

On 8/16/2022 at 6:41 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

Except for the fact she actually released way more than one album during her career. Considering Grimes being her own producer, I don't mind a longer break tbh.

original.gif