Beemo

Grimes

she forgot BOOK 1 :rollin:let's move on 

Spoiler

maybe both of them ugly ass 'album covers' finally caused her trauma that she wanted to forget for good.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ok where is she? she has such a bad habit of dropping random songs and announcing an album only for then to just ignore it for months and months.. I HATE HER RN

The potential of book 1.. i need it so bad!! hopefully she drops it soon (b4 re4 remake drops so i can play it while playing it:sluttybunny:) or at least gives us a pre order . BITCh:crossed: UGHHHSAHHSH

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

17 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Ok where is she? she has such a bad habit of dropping random songs and announcing an album only for then to just ignore it for months and months.. I HATE HER RN

The potential of book 1.. i need it so bad!! hopefully she drops it soon (b4 re4 remake drops so i can play it while playing it:sluttybunny:) or at least gives us a pre order . BITCh:crossed: UGHHHSAHHSH

any theory on why she hasn't released it?

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I honestly gave up on her and I really hate her ass rn especially because she literally said "new music out in a few weeks" MONTHS ago. she gotta thank her past self for still showing up on my top 5 artists on spotify wrapped :nails:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Leak the album, she won't release it anyway. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I wanna get more into her music. Is that debut of her worth listening to? Geidi Primes. what are your opinions about that album?

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

7 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I wanna get more into her music. Is that debut of her worth listening to? Geidi Primes. what are your opinions about that album?

no. in my opinion the only albums worth listening to are Miss Anthropocene and Art Angels (her best work, imho).

14 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I would honestly say skip Geidi and listen to Halfaxa as background music. Its beautiful and artistic. But youll find more single "hit" songs on Visions. 

Geidi Primes is a fun listen when i dont really care if what im listening to is messy and loud. But its still got some cute songs that i love like Rosa and Caladan. 

20 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

If you want to actually get into her, I’d start with Art Angels. She will never top that. It was her artistic Peak. She managed to fuse together her expansive world building, and comprehensive music together into a master piece of this age. The rest of her works before are just super experimental , and while more authentic appearing, are far less memorable than songs like Kill V Maim, California, etc. Miss Anthrop afterwards had the unfortunate destiny of being teased too much for too long to actually be able to live up to its potential.

16 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

it's fine, definitely not her best

i'd mainly stick with halfaxa (very witch house), visions (probably her most straightforward album sonically) & art angels (which i assume you've heard since that's her most popular one)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

23 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I wouldn't start with Geidi Primes. I think it really depends on your taste though, her pop albums are Art angels and Miss Anthropocene. Visions is a good balance of her first two records and Art Angels and Miss Antopocene because it has the avant garde-ness of Geidi Primes and Halfaxa, yet it also has some fun pop stuff too. So i'd say start with Visions and work your way up from there (Art angels and Miss anthrop) - then once you've kinda gotten the feel of her voice and overall sound, then i'd say is a good time to dive into Geidi and Halfaxa. Those albums take a while to get into though, they're basically abstract albums. Smoke some weed or something and listen to it while playing a trippy video game or looking at trippy visuals, they're masterpieces. They just take a little more time :) 

Also her newer songs are also really great too! (Shinigami Eyes and Player of Games)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

To me Visions is a masterpiece, my favourite album of hers and one of my most loved albums overall. I don’t understand the Halfaxa hate there’s so much strange beauty in its mystical composition; I refuse to believe there are people who don’t vibe to Weregild, Sagrad or Dream Fortress. 

And my controversial take, I don’t consider Art Angels as her peak or artistry. I adore the REALiTi demo and the 3 clear highlights the album has but I rarely revisit the deep cuts

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 hours ago, 13beachess said:

imo the easiest way to explore her discography is Visions - Art Angels - Miss Anthropocene - Halfaxa - Geidi Primes.

Geidi Primes is probably her worst album in my opinion, but also because of the way it was crafted/mixed/etc. Halfaxa has a witch house vibe to it, also very ambient. Visions is alternative + her entry to pop music, which she fully explores in Art Angels, and Miss Anthropocene feels more electronic.

my favourites from each album?

Visions -- Oblivion, Circumambient, Be a Body

Art Angels -- ugh, this one is hard but i will say REALiTi, Pin and World Princess Pt. II - but it truly is her magnum opus. barely any skips for me.

Miss Anthropocene - So Heavy I Fell Through the Earth, My Name Is Dark, Before the fever

Halfaxa - Heartbeat, Weregild, sagrad Прекрасный

Geidi Primes - Feyd Rautha Dark Heart, Caladan, Avi, Rosa (tbh these are basically the only ones I listen to from this album)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, 13beachess said:

I did the opposite route and it worked wonders for me. I started with miss anthropocene and went back from there

I don't really listen to geidi primes except for the track called rosa. from her earlier work I love halfaxa and darkbloom but those are experimental ambient shit but very witchy vibes if you're into that I highly recommend

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

To me Visions is a masterpiece, my favourite album of hers and one of my most loved albums overall. I don’t understand the Halfaxa hate there’s so much strange beauty in its mystical composition; I refuse to believe there are people who don’t vibe to Weregild, Sagrad or Dream Fortress. 

And my controversial take, I don’t consider Art Angels as her peak or artistry. I adore the REALiTi demo and the 3 clear highlights the album has but I rarely revisit the deep cuts

I agree that visions is really her best (im sure specifically you and I have had this conversation before LOL). being made after her first two that were pure experimental Grimes, Visions still has the vibe of Grimes before she got big and before she started noticing what people thought of her.

To me Art Angels is almost too cohesive, which is so funny to say since we seem to hate it when albums arent cohesive enough. If it had some of the looseness that the Realiti demo did, it would have been a perfect Grimes album.