Beemo

Grimes

I'm on lots of things right now but I saw Grimes's name and I do want to say that she's scary looking. I feel like she would secretly lure me into a sex trafficking operation and then get away with it by posting a video on twitter of her lisping about how AI controlled her and made her do it or some wackadoodle shit like that

6 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

omg no ones talked about it yet EEEKK i get to cause discourse!!!! grimes said music 4 machines is getting delayed like a week becuz of something she did LORDDDE

See y'all she does so many things.. scary

6 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I read this whole thing and i still have no idea wtf it’s about :true:

Sorry about that.

There’s a video on Grimes by a YouTube Channel Popicana.

When it showed / Talked about her brother Mac, It used the photo of “Tuck with the telephone” I hadn’t watched the video for Sofi Tukker’s Batshit yet - So I just thought Grimes’ brother was like identical to him.

I think the YouTuber was confused because I couldn’t really find a picture of Mac, But his name is attached to photos of Tuck & Sofi Tukker - Because he photographed them sometimes.

Anyway…

The album of theirs Wet Tennis is really good, I recommend it!

:kiss:

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, Jon Batiste Interlude said:

Didn't she also low-key announce her retirement.. 

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1655707604289720320?s=20

I knew it lol better than keep getting promises of new music that will never come

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

as a grimes music fan who has no knowledge of her personality etc outside of it …

i recommended my friend Art Angels and Visions today because she has always given me Grimes vibes and they loved it :party:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Just listened to her podcasts on Forbidden Fruits and some things I've noted:

- she did used to actively go against beauty standards but now finds it fun to try

- she's had the album (book 1?) done for 2 years but is now bored of it and has started new things, doesn't really know if it/when it will get released :sadcore4:

- good that she's trying to protect her children somewhat from the public

- mentions having a minor god-complex :awkney: but is embarrassed by it sometimes

- thinks she shouldnt do anything crazy (like go to space) until her kids are 18

but anyways :lanahairflip:

11 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

- she's had the album (book 1?) done for 2 years but is now bored of it and has started new things, doesn't really know if it/when it will get released :sadcore4:

I think she’s using that as an excuse, I think the main problem is she made that music with columbia and now she’s left there are some legal issues (which she’s alluded too already)

7 hours ago, AllForYou said:

I think she’s using that as an excuse, I think the main problem is she made that music with columbia and now she’s left there are some legal issues (which she’s alluded too already)

but she says they left on good terms and that she “could” release it if she wanted to… 

Or at least that’s what I understood from the interview 

12 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

neurotypical bimbos?? Julia fox is an icon

U can be both u know? Look at Paris Hilton 

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

but she says they left on good terms and that she “could” release it if she wanted to… 

Or at least that’s what I understood from the interview 

true I guess, but equally she couldn’t say ‘columbia are a piece of shit and have my songs hostage’ cause that wouldn’t get them back (that didn’t even work for Taylor Swift)

21 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

- thinks she shouldnt do anything crazy (like go to space) until her kids are 18

maybe releasing book 1 and/or 2 would be something crazy so we'll wait roughly two decades to get them :eartha: 

if she's bored is because she's waited TOO LONG to release them :facepalm: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

maybe releasing book 1 and/or 2 would be something crazy so we'll wait roughly two decades to get them :eartha: 

if she's bored is because she's waited TOO LONG to release them :facepalm: 

Exactly! She did acknowledge that she's heard it too much now but I hope she doesn't just scrap it. She's already done that with one album, I think in 2014. 

11 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Exactly! She did acknowledge that she's heard it too much now but I hope she doesn't just scrap it. She's already done that with one album, I think in 2014. 

and also before Book 1 there were plans of a sort of 'sequel' or disc 2 to Miss Anthropocene with the songs that were scrapped... :ohno: 

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

On Twitter she said Music For Machines isn’t coming yet, but she will drop Book 1 songs every few weeks for a period with Machines coming after…..or something. Also the AI is making her interested in music again…..or something.
The mess continues :true:

Shinigami Eyes dropped year and a half ago where are the rest hurry up girl

Judgejudy Hurry GIF - Judgejudy Hurry Timeout - Discover & Share GIFs

ngl I'm happy even if she drops Book 1 song by song, we can compile it on our own. Just give us the songs c ffs

25 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

On Twitter she said Music For Machines isn’t coming yet, but she will drop Book 1 songs every few weeks for a period with Machines coming after…..or something. Also the AI is making her interested in music again…..or something.
The mess continues :true:

ah yes because she’s never promised to ‘just drop a load of singles before’… :pls: (no shade at you)