Beemo

Grimes

I had a dream last night that she dropped this thing by surprise, but none of us found out until after way after the fact because it was only available at select Best Buy stores :rip: I do remember it being called something along the lines of "Prime" or "Prime Zues" or something strange along those lines with a burgundy cover lol

MkWI4Ns.png

G R I M E S: New Info Update

grimes-rankin.jpg

- Album has 13 songs, LPs/Different Editions will bring extra songs

- Album's Colors are Green and Purple

- Videos and Songs will be previewed/released before the TOUR has begun

-Album is out Late OCT, Most likely surprised released

- Vinyl will include posters

-Vinyl/CD will not be available until january as of now

-More tour dates will be added as time progresses

songs as of now:

“Laughing and Not Being Normal"

“Flesh Without Blood"

“California"

“Scream"

EXPLICIT ALBUM INFO COMING SOON // VIDEOS ARE BEING FILMED/EDITED + SHE KEEPS ADDING STUFF TO THE ALBUM

Tour Dates

Source

:magikarp:  :excited:  :woot:

:smokes:

Very scared for the 'one-day' album notice. I can't imagine waking up and having an album cover and being so ready for the songs the day after. As a fan for very long, this album is so overdue and i love this approach to it. Like I love Honeymoon, but already knowing 1/2 the songs ruins the excitement for me (Same happened with UV). COMPLETELY fresh new Grimes as an album with no real way to predict the sound is so great.

If she keeps adding stuff then we won't get the vinyl for awhile. The current turn around time on an indie label (Interscope was able to get Honeymoon rushed) getting a vinyl pressed is 6 months.

I think ROC Nation might be doing that, plus her previous LPs and stuff didn't take that much time to get released.

Knowing Claire though she literally might wait until the day before release to hand in the finished album to get straight to an iTunes release :lel:

at this point, she should start releasing cassettes again with the album :rip:

I think ROC Nation might be doing that, plus her previous LPs and stuff didn't take that much time to get released.

Knowing Claire though she literally might wait until the day before release to hand in the finished album to get straight to an iTunes release :lel:

at this point, she should start releasing cassettes again with the album :rip:

Theres a serious time difference in getting a release pressed in 2015 than in pre-2013. In 2013 and before the time used to take about a month from first contact. Now indie labels are looking at up to 6 months since first contacts. Also she's being managed by Roc Nation, I believe she still releasing on 4AD.

Anyone else see this post she deleted?

B_OCqwfU8AAL6CK.jpg

Just wanna point out that Putting Them 2gethr has "Flesh Without Blood" next to it which I never noticed before. And "Scream" has "Dothraki vocal." And the second line kinda looks like World Princess Part 2?

IT'S OCTOBER GUYZSZ  :lange:  :lange: :omg:  :omg:  :kris:  :beyonce:  :xcry:  :oprah: :oprah:

UPDATE ON VISIONS BOOKLET: None yet :rip:

- Flesh without Blood music video?
12112123_687419341389429_780167291241698

I'm guessing, because of the obvious blood lol

Also, I'm not listening to any grimes until the new album simply because I feel like it would do me some good.

I can't believe it's so close + halloween in the same month :oprah: