Beemo

Grimes

i love Oblivion so much <3

her whole album Visions is so relaxing and smooth.

Be a body is literally a whole other thing omg flawfree

Circumambient is one of my original favs on the album, i have no freaking clue what she is singing half the time and just spend the majority of the song making noises when i sing along : /

some people think its stupid that u cant tell what she is singing but im like its not about lyrics with her, its about sounds. She uses her voice as another instrument as part of the track, and its all about how her voice interacts with the music.

well thats what i get out of it anyways imo :P

Oblivion is better tbh

Yessss, a fave. My favorite is Colour of Moonlight (Antiochus) and I really love Angel but it's so short. :( 

I just got into her because I'm talking to a cute boy that loves her, so I gave her a listen. Yay for cute boys!  :party:  

14417469274.gif

Yessss, a fave. My favorite is Colour of Moonlight (Antiochus) and I really love Angel but it's so short. :(

I just got into her because I'm talking to a cute boy that loves her, so I gave her a listen. Yay for cute boys!  :party:  

:sideeye:

Grimes has a really similar music taste to me. I mean, come on, not that many people like Lana, K-Pop, J-Pop and witch house. I really love her music though, there aren't many artists like her. Visions is definatly her best album, I still need to listen to Halfaxa a bit more but I really like Geidi Primes.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I love her, I remember a friend of mine showing me Vanessa's clip and the whole EP she released back then... When Visions came out, I LOVED the whole thing, but there's one track that just.... Remains timeless for me...
CIRCUMBAMBIENT.
HOW THE FUCK ISN'T THE THING BIG AS HEAVEN ALREADY!?
Gosh she's missing out.
Hate all the hipsters that drifted up the sewers when Genesis came out, tho x.x

Listening to Visions now. It grows on me more and more every time but I really did fall in love with herthe first time I heard her. It's awesome blasting the album really loud on my iPod dock. I feel like she's managed to make music which sounds like witch house and k/j-pop at the same time which I never imagined would be possible.

wow ok so i heard her like last july but i've been really into her lately. her music is so phenomenal and unique, it's very relaxing and it's just unlike anything i've ever heard before. personally, i prefer halfaxa over visions - but maybe visions will grow on me some more.

anyone know where i can get the vinyl of halfaxa? 

4r9w86.jpg

wow ok so i heard her like last july but i've been really into her lately. her music is so phenomenal and unique, it's very relaxing and it's just unlike anything i've ever heard before. personally, i prefer halfaxa over visions - but maybe visions will grow on me some more.

anyone know where i can get the vinyl of halfaxa? 

There's a few for just over £20 + shipping on discogs: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=2878638&ev=rb

I really just cannot get into her, but I kinda want to.

I need like a 5-step "Get Into Grimes" program.

Help me out. :3

Start with Oblivion! It's one of the best on Visions. After that, listen to Skin. That one is amazing. 

14417469274.gif

I didn't like Genesis at all.  :ohno:

I mean that probably means you don't have any hope in liking her, it's one of the more accessible songs. Otherwise, Be a Body and Oblivion are pretty good.