Beemo

Grimes

Lizzo

LMAOOO Help

why is she writing hate comments and whats it about? skskskfk

I can't remember where in the podcast she says it but she just said that she understood troll comments more after she trolled herself and left hate comments on "her enemies'" (maybe Lizzo afterall? :thumb3: ) social medias and then felt relieved by it or something along those lines I can't with her lol

imagine grimes having a stan twitter account like all the twitter gays where talks shit about our faves djkdks

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

imagine grimes having a stan twitter account like all the twitter gays where talks shit about our faves djkdks

Well after listening to that podcast, pretty sure she does lmao

I‘m listening to her episode of the mindscape podcast and I-

Some of her views are a little delusional let‘s say that. (E.g. she thinks live music will be obsolete in a few years (basically because SHE doesnt like to perform or doesnt wanna fail in front of a live audience...) which is not gonna happen. Another one of her arguments is „DJs get payed more“ ... ok?) Still interesting and all but dam lol

TL;DR she wants to replace EVERYTHING with AI like literally any topic that gets brought up: she wants everything to be replaced by some computer lol She‘s fascinating but at the same time I wanna shake her to wake up.

Also you‘ll never see her on social media again because she‘s planning on replacing herself with an avatar online... (which will probably not happen like most of the things she says)

She also said she sees the tweets of fans demanding songs to be released and that it‘s not gonna happen lol „Maybe before I die I‘ll just release all the demos and stuff“

She just said she has troll accounts and writes hate comments with them and then feels a lot better. Ok...

Shes doing A LOT of drugs.

Find this hard to believe that this is the final version, I wouldn't be surprised if this was someone's attempt at mastering the album - I mean tracks like IDORU is still such a mess. Guess we will find out when My Name is Dark comes out on Friday

Find this hard to believe that this is the final version, I wouldn't be surprised if this was someone's attempt at mastering the album - I mean tracks like IDORU is still such a mess. Guess we will find out when My Name is Dark comes out on Friday

some tracks literally have new elements & adlibs lol

some tracks literally have new elements & adlibs lol

Okay yeah the more I listen to them the more I doubt they are fake and can hear all the differences but I just feel like a few of the tracks still sound unfinished. I'm not sure if this is the final product ?

I hope she didnt chage ANYTHING about my name is dark that song is so perfect, all these new songs were perfect

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The mixing and processing is AWFUL on 4AM and Before The Fever... I don't doubt that these aren't more finished versions but there is NO WAY these are final  :crossed:

I like the new Delete Forever, it has those little quirky effect embellishments that Art Angels had literally everywhere. It's subtle but makes the mood a bit more playful