Beemo

Grimes

I knew the Genius chorus lyrics were wrong!! These lyrics are so much better. I was so disappointed by this when it leaked but my god has it grown on me. Every song she has released from this record I have fallen in love with, I hope the more she releases of it the more I appreciate what I heard from the leak.

how does she edit these vids? is it even her? its so cool and the footage is always so cool, like how

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well none other than LDR herself has interviewed Grimes for her upcoming album.

Thread

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Can someone take bunch of pics from her performance when Lizzy Wizzy appears in 4k? YouTube has 4k video, but my crappy laptop can't run it. I'd really appreciate it. ❤️

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Can someone take bunch of pics from her performance when Lizzy Wizzy appears in 4k? YouTube has 4k video, but my crappy laptop can't run it. I'd really appreciate it. ❤️

I don't remember if it's Lizzy that is shown during the performance but this is the character, controversial frontwoman for the band Lizzy Wizzy and the Metadwarves. In the beginning of a demo, it's reported that a death occurred at one of her concerts so imagine if we get to attend one of her concerts in-game! 

I don't remember if it's Lizzy that is shown during the performance but this is the character, controversial frontwoman for the band Lizzy Wizzy and the Metadwarves. In the beginning of a demo, it's reported that a death occurred at one of her concerts so imagine if we get to attend one of her concerts in-game!

I thought that was the same frontwoman with the wig on (during Grimes' performance). I could be wrong, but I don't get why would that holographic woman appear if it wasn't Grimes' character.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Here is a late Christmas gift for you all. I incorporated the missing demo elements into the final version of 4ÆM, like the verse vocals, the bridge, the post chorus vocals, missing backing vocals, verse drums etc and it sounds alright. I don't have the instrumental or stems for either the demo or the final so don't expect it to be perfect but I did what could. 

https://dbree.org/v/08ad32