Beemo

Grimes

That was just a joke since the majority in here were lowkey trashing the album. I like MA and L+F equally btw

the taste u served

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She hosted an AMA on popheads subreddit today.

I’m new to Grimes kinda, and I’ve only ever read the interviews and stories where she comes off as pretentious, but when answering these questions, she came off as a sooo down to earth, albeit quirky, person. It was interesting to see her explain her thoughts surrounding AI and the mythology behind her album while seeming like a cool and casual person. Her response to the criticism about her being able to write about climate change in fantasy setting being privileged was also so respectful and cool...like....I’m in shock.

Now the Miss Anthropocene instrumentals have surfaced I’m so surprised at how ‘empty’ they sound without C’s vocals! Production is good, but the vocals are incredible. I’d law to hear the raw takes.