Beemo

Grimes

she did say she wants to put out an EP collaboratingย with other singers, if the lana collab is true I think it's for that EP

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

5 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

The lana collab was made up by grimes stans, i know the people who started the rumor

:oprah:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Grimes will be featured on the track 'Sheesh' onย the artist Benee's upcoming debut album 'Hey u x' out November 13th x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

45 minutes ago, True Bromance said:

She said in that grammy interview that her next record is almost finished and that it's more collaborative

ย 

Watch her go into the next album without dropping the We Appreciate Power video

่‡ช็”ฑใซใชใ‚‹่‡ช็”ฑใŒใ‚ใ‚‹

when we expecting this album? im not big on collabs so im kinda disappointedย about that, i have a feeling this could drop in the summer next year but who knows

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

I heard rumors about a Miss Anthropocene II. Not sure if this new album is going to be connected to that concept but I hope we donโ€™t get too many collabs. Grimes works the best when sheโ€™s working by herself but thatโ€™s just my opinion.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

will she top miss anthropocene though? definitely some of her best work, alongside visions and halfaxa, seriously cool experimental dark pop, my name is dark and before the fever are masterpieces, i dont see enough praise for before the fever, it's genius

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

will she top miss anthropocene though? definitely some of her best work, alongside visions and halfaxa, seriously cool experimental dark pop, my name is dark and before the fever are masterpieces, i dont see enough praise for before the fever, it's genius

New Gods is a fucking masterpiece. The production, the lyrics and the way how it plays out the themes of the album. Itโ€™s cinematic and glorious af.ย :krylie:
ย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY