Beemo

Grimes

If anyone wants to appreciate Grimes' older sound in her earliest albums while we wait 5 days, here are the best songs (the ones that won't hurt your ears) to save you the effort

Darkbloom:

- Vanessa

- Crystal Ball

Halfaxa:

-Intro/Flowers

-Dream Fortress

-Sagrad ..........

-Devon

-World <3 Princess

-River

-Swan Song

-My Sister Says the Saddest Things

Geidi Primes

- Caladan

- Rosa

- Avi

- Feyd Rautha Dark Heart

the way u completely forgot to add weregild

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

my cd arrived today and i was shocked the back cover is just the deluxe cover with no tracklisting but im not arguing

delete forever & youll miss me when i'm not around are the best songs still!

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

my cd arrived today and i was shocked the back cover is just the deluxe cover with no tracklisting but im not arguing

are there ANY differences between this and the version that leaked? I pray she fixed the Before The Fever Vox and mix

are there ANY differences between this and the version that leaked? I pray she fixed the Before The Fever Vox and mix

i honestly can't hear any personally!  i'll check Before the Fever for you as i'm typing this but overall it sounds super similar if not identical

okay listening now and nothing stands out.  vocals might have been slightly louder but overall the mix sounds the same.

pulled them both up in audacity and just kept bouncing between them and i couldn't hear a difference.  top is cd rip (mp3 320) and bottom is the "mixed and mastered" leak

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

before the fever is one of the best songs on the album, it didnt need to be changed and if ya'll cant seem to realise that then im sorry

already heard it but im so excited !!!!

youll miss me when im not around still the best song possibly ever

said no one