Beemo

Grimes

I’m so underwhelmed & disappointed... :(

10 songs and more than half are skips... I’m just not feeling it. There’s very little there melodically. 4aem was my favorite but tbh I deleted the album lol. :rip:

This makes me feel better about calling it a weak album

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m in love w this album. So Heavy, Darkseid, Delete Forever, Violence and 4am are incredible. So Heavy has to be my fave, can’t get over how flawless that track is and that it samples Skin (one of her best songs) in the outro, literally a heavenly experience. My Name is Dark & Before the Fever are amazing too, this is EASILY her best album.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

there's not one single skip in this whole album and I'm LIVENG

few things bother me more than the transition from darkseid to delete forever

and I personally LOVE the transition, I don't know why but it just works for me 

I'm not sure if this is her best album (all subjective anyway) but it's definitely my favorite. I just love it. Delete Forever, Violence, 4am, New Gods, Before the fever, and IDORU are all amazing. The only song that is kind of meh for me is You'll miss me when I'm not around, but I probably just need time for the song to grow on me.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm not sure if this is her best album (all subjective anyway) but it's definitely my favorite. I just love it. Delete Forever, Violence, 4am, New Gods, Before the fever, and IDORU are all amazing. The only song that is kind of meh for me is You'll miss me when I'm not around, but I probably just need time for the song to grow on me.

These are the ones I like as well, except You'll miss me is probably in my top 3. IDORU is becoming one of my favorite songs by her.

Miss Anthropocene > Visions > Halfaxa > Art Angels > Geidi primes. 

This album is amazing and I can't get over it. It's exactly what I needed. And the thing is, I'm still not over the singles, which usually happens to me when an album is released and I've overplayed the singles too much.

ohhhh i didn't know this!  :ohno:  a shame bc they do seem like a perfect fit. i've just recently started getting into poppy, but i can def see there's some messy history w/ her.

I was just getting into her too.... When she posted about breaking up with Titanic and that her relationship with him was also manipulated, I jumped at the chance to 'morally' listen to her again. Unfortunately I ignored the other signs of her being a narcissistic manipulator too. I need to get rid of her from my Spotify playlists and illegally download her music so I can still listen without supporting her directly. I mean, that's the least I can do right?

I was just getting into her too.... When she posted about breaking up with Titanic and that her relationship with him was also manipulated, I jumped at the chance to 'morally' listen to her again. Unfortunately I ignored the other signs of her being a narcissistic manipulator too. I need to get rid of her from my Spotify playlists and illegally download her music so I can still listen without supporting her directly. I mean, that's the least I can do right?

Yes and also her new album ain't it so just listen to Time is Up  :flutter:

Could someone tell me what the difference is between both IDORU videos

the "slightly longer" is for the art mix and features scenes from what seems to be camera tests of the we appreciate power video.

the "slightly shorter" is for the algorithm mix and has less stuff and a shot of her flipping through IDORU by William Gibson.

自由になる自由がある

Not her releasing a mv for a filler instead of YMMWINA or Before the Fever...

honestly a Before the Fever video with the visual style of So Heavy would be amazing

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother