Beemo

Grimes

5 minutes ago, Roses of Saigon said:

New Gods is a fucking masterpiece. The production, the lyrics and the way how it plays out the themes of the album. It’s cinematic and glorious af. :krylie:

periud, i remember hearing the og version with the beats and thought it sounded cheap, im glad she removed them 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

periud, i remember hearing the og version with the beats and thought it sounded cheap, im glad she removed them 

I hated them in the demo. I’m glad she stuck to the ethereal approach. Although I wish she kept the extra vocals from the Darkseid demo in the final version. A good balance of both Pan’s vocals and hers. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 hours ago, DCooper said:

I was listening to Miss Anthropocene on repeat last night and I think it may have knocked The Ascension off the throne and become my favourite album of the year. It's sooo good.

no doubt, its on another level, then again most of her music is

8 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Just came here to say that Darkseid is the best song from Miss Anthropocene 

taste, i hear so many people saying its bad... like where is the taste??? its haunting and the melody she sings during the end of the song is incredible, and the guitar at the end that (to me) sounds like an end of the world siren, and the Japanese rapping? like wow, its SCREAMS goth sister, the ashley to mary kate

18 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

taste, i hear so many people saying its bad... like where is the taste??? its haunting and the melody she sings during the end of the song is incredible, and the guitar at the end that (to me) sounds like an end of the world siren, and the Japanese rapping? like wow, its SCREAMS goth sister, the ashley to mary kate

No shade but it''s sad how you rave about a song and you don't even know the language she is rapping.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

30 minutes ago, Roger said:

No shade but it''s sad how you rave about a song and you don't even know the language she is rapping.

this + your avi/signature in 2020 are sending me

god bless you roger

33 minutes ago, Roger said:

Nm

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven