Beemo

Grimes

what is the hype behind columbia lately? miley also just signed with them this week! asking because i don't think they are the best label when it comes to promoting and this might not mean really good news after all :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

I thought when she was pregnant she said she was going to raise her child genderless? Since the birth she’s been using he/him pronouns 

Well, Elon Musk is the father

10 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

I thought when she was pregnant she said she was going to raise her child genderless? Since the birth she’s been using he/him pronouns 

I mean... it's Grimes. Her opinions have a 24h expiration date.

自由になる自由がある

3 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

I mean... it's Grimes. Her opinions have a 24h expiration date.

That's the reason why I'm fearing she ditches the dark techno album that she promised as the missA companion album 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Voignamir said:

sorry for bumping but does anyone has saved the uncensored violence video and/or uncensored my name is dark lyric video? if so could they send it plzz im dying to have them

i have the violence video and i think i may have the uncensored my name is dark video (what was censored in the my name is dark video btw)

i'll upload them once i get home

I have no news I am sorry but I just want to express that during the lapse of time I was away from the forum Art Angels has become one of my ABSOLUTE favourite records of ALL TIME with California skyrocketing to one of my ultimate most played songs ever. It just, makes me, INSANELY happy. This song's melody just puts me over the universe. Which is so weird cause I couldn't care less when the album got out, but ever since I've became a CP77 huge stan I've really been listening to her more. And her process for creating Visions inspires me every second of my life

ZKcaooE.png

On 3/28/2021 at 2:58 PM, Voignamir said:

sorry for bumping but does anyone has saved the uncensored violence video and/or uncensored my name is dark lyric video? if so could they send it plzz im dying to have them

On 3/28/2021 at 4:26 PM, Danny Milk said:

i have the violence video and i think i may have the uncensored my name is dark video (what was censored in the my name is dark video btw)

i'll upload them once i get home

What was censored?

I remember the title "Art of War" on the book she was reading on Violence was present initially but now is blurred. But what else?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

What was censored?

I remember the title "Art of War" on the book she was reading on Violence was present initially but now is blurred. But what else?

in violence the cover of the book was blurred (god knows why) and in my name is dark few anime clips were blurred due to copyright i think

if that's the reason i hope this won't happen to idoru too:/

6 hours ago, Voignamir said:

in violence the cover of the book was blurred (god knows why) and in my name is dark few anime clips were blurred due to copyright i think

if that's the reason i hope this won't happen to idoru too:/

ugh, that's so dumb, she's doing no damage or wrong to any of the original authors, otherwise.

On 4/15/2021 at 11:23 PM, annedauphine said:

I have no news I am sorry but I just want to express that during the lapse of time I was away from the forum Art Angels has become one of my ABSOLUTE favourite records of ALL TIME with California skyrocketing to one of my ultimate most played songs ever. It just, makes me, INSANELY happy. This song's melody just puts me over the universe. Which is so weird cause I couldn't care less when the album got out, but ever since I've became a CP77 huge stan I've really been listening to her more. And her process for creating Visions inspires me every second of my life

* looking at your profile pic * since when you become Demi Lovato fan?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I’ve been listening to Grimes more than Lana lately. I just started listening like a month and a half ago.

Kill V. Maim is my all time favorite song of hers so far.

My other favorites are California, We Appreciate Power, Genesis, Oblivion, Delete Forever, Butterfly, Violence, 4ÆM, Flesh Without Blood, Belly of the Beat, Venus Fly, REALiTi, Vowels= space and time, and Vanessa. There isn’t a Grimes song I’ve heard that I don’t like.

Kill V. Maim was the first song of hers that I heard and is what got me to listen to the rest of her music. I can’t get enough of it

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189