Beemo

Grimes

12 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

This. She wanted Miss A to be a whole immersive campaign duo with Lizzy Wizzy and all these like surreal promos, but the album was dated on arrival. This new record is gonna sound SOO GOOD tho

The fact that she talked so much about the concept of the album representing different gods and all that shit just for it to not even be represented in any video other than Delete Forever and for the songs to pretty much only reference it in New Gods :oprah2:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

15 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

This. She wanted Miss A to be a whole immersive campaign duo with Lizzy Wizzy and all these like surreal promos, but the album was dated on arrival. This new record is gonna sound SOO GOOD tho

I expect it to be more electronic, and that makes me so excited 

2 hours ago, Still Sane said:

The fact that she talked so much about the concept of the album representing different gods and all that shit just for it to not even be represented in any video other than Delete Forever and for the songs to pretty much only reference it in New Gods :oprah2:

The same will happen for the new album, she always creates a huge concept in her mind and shares it with the fans, but once the promo begins to rolls, we see none of that 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Miss Anthro still managed to claim its spot as Grimes best body of work sooooo 

Art angels sweetie....

Im holding out hope the chris lake song that she played at that festival will be the lead. THAT SOUNDS SO GOOOOOOOD!!!

33 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm still wondering if Darq Souls and the other songs she mentioned before would be included in her next album :dua: 

and deth angels!! I have hope

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I think that her best album could be either Miss Anthropocene or Art Angels, but I'm so biased because I like all of her albums because of different reasons each so I wouldn't be able to objectively tell :oprah2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Flesh without blood

california

kill v maim

World princess part 2

venus fly

Realiti

Artangels

Butterfly

yeah... magnum opus sitting right there

:legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

the way she is my second favourite artist and i never know what the hell is going on lmao, can someone update me? new album coming?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 hours ago, radiant said:

hey, does anyone have these tracks in iTunes m4a quality or HQ? I can't find them

- Angel

- Song for Ric (feat. Majical Cloudz)

These are the highest quality I've found them in

Angel:
https://dbree.org/v/060e48

Song for Ric:
https://dbree.org/v/60e487

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900