Beemo

Grimes

I fear this album won't top miss A for me like I thought it would

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

7 hours ago, lostindarkparadise said:

Β 

Β 

I'm glad finally the first single of the album is coming, but it's super weird she teased Shinigami Eyes so hard and even made a pre save link, but she scrapped the releaseΒ 

Β 

What a mess

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

22 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Β 

I'm glad finally the first single of the album is coming, but it's super weird she teased Shinigami Eyes so hard and even made a pre save link, but she scrapped the releaseΒ 

Β 

What a mess

I think that, with the messy rollout this era has had, it's possible that Shinigami Eyes was not scrapped *completely*, just delayed. Player of Games is a single for this soundtrack, wasn't it? Maybe Shinigami Eyes is the proper lead single while this is going to be a promo single included in the album or something... with her I don't know what to think anymore :ohno:Β 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

What I think happened is that once again she decided to do the music video by herself (Or with her brother) and it ended up being too complicated and we will end up seeing the Shinigami Lies music video in three yearsΒ :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

just hope for the best I guess lol

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 hours ago, Townie said:

What I think happened is that once again she decided to do the music video by herself (Or with her brother) and it ended up being too complicated and we will end up seeing the Shinigami Lies music video in three yearsΒ :toofloppy:

Β 

RIP We Appreciate Power MV haha

13 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I think that, with the messy rollout this era has had, it's possible that Shinigami Eyes was not scrapped *completely*, just delayed. Player of Games is a single for this soundtrack, wasn't it? Maybe Shinigami Eyes is the proper lead single while this is going to be a promo single included in the album or something... with her I don't know what to think anymore :ohno:Β 

Β 

I agree

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

I remember LIVING for Player of Games a few months ago when it was previewed, but now I heard it in full... I mean, I'll still play it but it's nowhere near the level I pictured it :toofunny:Β 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

19 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I remember LIVING for Player of Games a few months ago when it was previewed, but now I heard it in full... I mean, I'll still play it but it's nowhere near the level I pictured it :toofunny:Β 

Β 

what? the final version leaked?

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ