Beemo

Grimes

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Lol it's true. The one playing dumb is actually me, I thought she was in the mixing stage back when she announced Player of Games and that there could be Book 1 and Book 2 :bebe: 

we all have been there :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 9/13/2022 at 12:05 PM, White Dress said:

Hoping she realizes her new musical direction sucks and is getting back in the studio to make something less painfully bad to listen to

Completely agree, she's acting like an asshole lately.

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

What the fuck happened with Grimes?  i miss her old music, when everything she did was original, without any influence, just her own world.

innerspeaker.jpg

1 hour ago, highme said:

Completely agree, she's acting like an asshole lately.

It's sad, isn't it? I have trouble even comprehending her personal life over the past few years. She seems impulsive and like she does things for this weird space aesthetic utopian value where quality and heart is completely lost. It's all fluff but nothing at the center feels genuine lately, art wise.

4 hours ago, annedauphine said:

Been playing on Twitter w making a font based on her Visions lettering, only spent 10mins on it so far but I think it has potential :oprah: 

Hide contents

FdQ3MrDXwAEwz8I?format=jpg&name=large

it looks great! finish it :party:

innerspeaker.jpg

36 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Now that we've seen people bring douches to Charli XCX concerts, I'm surprised nobody has made her sign soaps or deodorants :true:

Hide contents

bfb.jpg

I screamed :wat:

On 9/21/2022 at 8:29 AM, White Dress said:

It's sad, isn't it? I have trouble even comprehending her personal life over the past few years. She seems impulsive and like she does things for this weird space aesthetic utopian value where quality and heart is completely lost. It's all fluff but nothing at the center feels genuine lately, art wise.

Reading this really hits because (incoming vent no1 cares about) i discovered Grimes when i was getting super into space and aliens and starting to look forward into the future more, and her music went along with that too. So if you had said to me back then that in 9 years Grimes would be "impulsive and like she does things for this weird space aesthetic utopian value" id be like "yeah?? Then shes still the Grimes i know :flutter:", yet... she isnt :crossed: and youre right, the heart is certainly lost, and she seems to have a different idea of what quality is now. I mean tbh, her music and imagery HAS gotten higher in quality (marketability) but its lacking in authenticity. 

7 minutes ago, Kid Krow said:

does anyone have masterpost of her unreleased stuff sorted by sessions?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ep8wuywu0QodoTTyQte--onJphgfCy7pnG1wTrKekVk/edit#gid=0

by the legendary @Voignamir

3 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

okay i never like to comment on peoples looks but what did grimes do to her face??? (check newest selfie on IG) i feel like shes ruining her face it makes me so sad 😭 

she got a facelift

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

:air: i started making it and gave up the same day, but it should be complete 100% just some links are missing
actually imma finish it right now cause why not 

Just now, Voignamir said:

:air: i started making it and gave up the same day, but it should be complete 100% just some links are missing

icon :heart: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

yeah, it's missing all miss anthropocene demos

On 9/20/2022 at 11:22 PM, highme said:

What the fuck happened with Grimes?  i miss her old music, when everything she did was original, without any influence, just her own world.

Just imagine if she ever finished the best songs from her unreleased catalogue :bebe: just scrap book 1 and give us David, Saturn Princess, Black Hair, Ya Vas Lyubil and so on

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

8 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Just imagine if she ever finished the best songs from her unreleased catalogue :bebe: just scrap book 1 and give us David, Saturn Princess, Black Hair, Ya Vas Lyubil and so on

I bet she lost the files lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

okay i never like to comment on peoples looks but what did grimes do to her face??? (check newest selfie on IG) i feel like shes ruining her face it makes me so sad 😭 

ponytail facelift (tons of the girlies have done this, see bella hadid, dove cameron, ariana grande etc)

aOaIzH2.gif

on a positive note she shared her dune artwork and i'm super happy she's sharing her work again! taking into cosideration she made all of her album/single covers up to art angels and we haven't seen much of her typical full-page art since miss anthropocene (i lowkey hope book 1 cover will be made by her)

Spoiler

Może być obrazem