Beemo

Grimes

Babes, anyone got the lyrics to Circumambience (or even an accurate fan booklet of visions) cause I hate the fact how I can't sing to the chorus :smh:

please I'm giving bjs 4 lyrics

:smokes:

I'm really excited for the new video + the song David, really excited.

Like, that's the Bae's name and it better be amazing, calling it one of the best on her album already lol. The reach is high

:smokes:

Just listened to Go. I never expected her vocals to sound so... Clear and accessible. It doesn't even sound like her to me. It's such a pop song... It's a really good one, but way different than anything I've heard by her. I wouldn't have recognized her voice. She's actually a better singer than I thought. I could never tell if she could REALLY sing without the editing before.

Sooo she scrapped the fourth album and started over because of fans not liking the new direction with "Go" :mj3:

http://www.spin.com/articles/grimes-scraps-album-rihanna-go-fans-reaction-als/?utm_source=spinfacebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=spinfacebook

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/510531702125371392

Pitchfork sucks. I scrapped that album like 7 months ago lol. "music journalism" smdh ... haha

@@SitarHero Oh so what does that mean? The "pop" album has been scrapped for awhile or are we still getting a more pop sound?

We never were getting a pop album :mj3: She said upfront the Go is un-Grimesy and not on her album.