Beemo

Grimes

Experts? Do I have everything?

lP394vg.png

Heartbeats should really be on Halfaxa, (i know, i dont put it on there either, it totally ruins the flow of the album)

+ i know her vocals are kind of used on the b-side to Phone Sex, Rituals or something like that

+ doesnt Majical Cloudz have a song with her featuring?

ALSO; She sings in the short film Tabula Rasa, and u can also find her singing rare lives online like Saturn Princess + her singing Happy birthday in Russian

++++++ dont forget "Don't Smoke My Blunt Bitch" and those songs on Visions like Ambrosia and Angel (dont know if u got them)

++++++++++ i keep adding but u can get those nice Unknown live ones from that Soundcloud link also on YT in: 

@@SitarHero tbh just post the zip here, me want too :creep:

Aight lol @ get on this: http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/25658759/file.html

I threw in the Visions bonus tracks because those were also tough for me to find so maybe they were for you, too

Heartbeats should really be on Halfaxa, (i know, i dont put it on there either, it totally ruins the flow of the album)

+ i know her vocals are kind of used on the b-side to Phone Sex, Rituals or something like that

+ doesnt Majical Cloudz have a song with her featuring?

ALSO; She sings in the short film Tabula Rasa, and u can also find her singing rare lives online like Saturn Princess + her singing Happy birthday in Russian

But do you have downloads? :oprah3:

But do you have downloads? :oprah3:

tabula rasa:

rip it yoself, edit in audacity, etc She appears at 4:09

Rituals:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBDpTJndRKA tell me if shes in this or not, lol i feel like i remember hearing her a year ago when i listened to it ONCE (wait im listening now, she is)

oh and Dream World by Majical Cloudz... shes in it or something idk

Aight lol @ get on this: http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/25658759/file.html

I threw in the Visions bonus tracks because those were also tough for me to find so maybe they were for you, too

I'm pretty sure I have all the Visions bonus tracks in HQ, but I'll double check with what you put in the zip. Thanks! :)

H0bDaqU.gif

Lol yesterday all I had was Visions and Go, but I thought since I got the rarities I figured I should just download the other two albums. They are good music to fall asleep to!

I have tried to get into Halfaxa and Geidi Primes so many times over the past like two years.. I re-download them then delete them over and over. And I downloaded all of her unreleased like right after Go! premiered, it was like not worth keeping to me.

You hate duplicates in your library and I hate having songs under a certain amount of plays :$

Just curious, do people here have faves from the first two albums? Like does anyone prefer them over the stuff on Visions?

Beast infection, from Darkbloom: Vanessa and Crystal Ball, rosa,Dream fortress,My sister says the saddest things,Hallways, Caladan and I might be missing a few but those pop into my mind

:smokes:

I have 51 songs so far, that unreleased link should fill me up real nicely :smokes3:

Is Grimes a lezzy? Or is she into the D? I know oblivion is about the sexual assault by a guy but in the description of the Don't Smoke My Blunt video, it mentioned a lesbian in the video, unless it's the fat girl (guess I answered my own question) :lel:

:smokes: