Sign in to follow this  
Rafael

Skins

4122b9ef7ceed227_Skins-Gen-1-and-2.jpg

Any "Skins" fanatics here? I've been following this show pretty persistently. I even gave seasons 5-6 a shot #swag

Although we all know it'll never be as quite iconic as seasons 1-4. (Or? Let me know what you think)

NEWS: They just released the trailer for season 7. Here's an excerpt from the E4 website:

We're so excited to be able to share these exclusive pics from the brand new series of Skins, coming very soon to E4.

Just in case you don't know by now (WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?), Skins 7 is bringing back some very familiar faces to your screens. Only this time, they're all grown up.

Kaya Scodelario will be returning as Effy, Hannah Murray as Cassie and Jack O'Connell as Cook in three individual stories. Oh, and Lily Loveless (Naomi) and Kat Prescott (Emily) will also be making an appearance. Each story, Fire (Effy), Pure (Cassie) and Rise (Cook), will be going out in two one-hour parts on E4. And it's going to be epic.

The wait is almost over.

For now, feast your eyes on these EXCLUSIVE pics, one from each of the three stories, Fire, Pure and RiseAnd look out for some more news on Monday. It's gonna be good.

Source: E4

I'm so psyched! I need more "Skins" in my life. Here's the trailer:

EQFO7rX.png

i've only seen seasons 1 and 2 and part of 3. i rly like seasons 1-2

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i've only seen season 1 and i really love it but i'm so scared of starting the other seasons because everybody says they suck... but still gonna watch them somewhere around next week.

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i'm so excited!!!!

i feel like such a hipster or some shit i started watching it when it was first on tv when i was 11 lel  :hairflip:

but srsly it's going to be so good i've missed Cassie so much my lil princess bby girl 

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

Gen 1 is freaking perfect in every way. Gen 2 was still pretty great, but a lot of that was due to Kaya Scodelario's fabulous job as Effy. I haven't even bothered with Series 3, since I've heard it's awful.

As for the final season: Why exactly do we need to see Cook again? Effy and Cassie are understandable, but Cook? I'd have much rather had another Gen 1 in his place.

Idk, I love skins, but at the end of both generations Effy and Cassie started to piss me off. "Omg, I'm a beautiful, suicidal mess, love me!" 

Cook ftw, hope he bashed the Doctors head in (no major spoiler alert, tihi). 

1olt2g.jpg

I actually watched season 1 a few nights ago, I was mad I hadn't watched it sooner. (tumblr was crazy about i like 2 years back but I ignored it.)

Cassie was my favorite character though I feel like she wasn't in it enough. I torrented seasons 1-4 a few months ago, but like i said, I've only watched the first! It's so good, I just haven't found the time to continue with it.

I loved gens 1 and 2. Never actually finished season 6 because the 3rd gen never really convinced me (even though I loved Rich).

I'm curious to know how much of actual Skins' backstory and usual "style" will be in this; judging from Effy's episode trailer, it just looks like a completely different type of story featuring some of the same characters. I wanted to watch them cope with their past and all that jazz, I hope this doesn't disappoint in that regard.

Also, so much for a Sid/Cassie happy ending, since Mike Bailey said he won't be in this. :suicide:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

i've watched season 1-4 and absolutely loved the first two, but then stopped at the beginning of season 5 because the characters were just boring. although i'm excited for this season because Effy and Cassie are just perfect. But what's the deal with Cook i mean i never liked him that much?? he was a very boring character to me, ok he wasn't boring but he never got me like Effy or Cassie did.

i76mrxw.png 

I fucking love Skins. MY favorite people in it are Effy, Cassie, Cook, and Emily and they're all in the new episodes. Which is way cool. Tho what I rlly liked about Effy was like her recklessness and she's more business woman-y now. IDK i really like it still though.