Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

3 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

i'm just assuming so, since her other singles (Midnight Sky, Heart Of Glass, Zombies) already show up on the album on Apple Music; but Slide Away doesn't 

ur right i saw that last night ughh

9 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

i'm begging God that he has talk some sense into her head that made her add Mothers Daughters / Slide Away :facepalm:

tbh I wouldn’t want either of these songs on the album, i’d rather have all new songs 

im actually suprised how many people wanted them to be included, they’re good songs but they’ve been out for like a year now 

1 hour ago, bel air rose said:

tbh I wouldn’t want either of these songs on the album, i’d rather have all new songs 

im actually suprised how many people wanted them to be included, they’re good songs but they’ve been out for like a year now 

well i'm planning on buying physical copies and it doesnt make sense to not include these tracks... even selener put her 3 years old tracks on the deluxe edition

19 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

well i'm planning on buying physical copies and it doesnt make sense to not include these tracks... even selener put her 3 years old tracks on the deluxe edition

i get that if she added them it would be great because of streams but miley clearly cares about her body of work being actually cohesive so for her it wouldn't make sense to include tracks that are no longer part of the narrative she wants to play with this album

there's always she is coming for mother's daughter and slide away will be on the streaming plataforms anyway

i'm actually glad she did not included them because it gives more room for new songs - i wish she did not included the covers because that's 2 new songs that we're not getting - but i can see why she did it and it makes sense

22 minutes ago, wahyun said:

I'm actually glad she did not included them because it gives more room for new songs - i wish she did not included the covers because that's 2 new songs that we're not getting - but i can see why she did it and it makes sense

Hmmm to me the live tracks are just a bonus. Bangerz (standard) and She Is Miley Cyrus were both only 13 tracks and I imagine that's all we would've gotten with or without the live tracks. 

As for the EP tracks and Slide Away, can't people just add them to the album themselves once it's released... 

6 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Mother’s Daughter and Slide Away deserved to be on the album, period. They’re too good to be outtakes

But they don't fit the new sound I-

I mean, we can always make a SHE IS MILEY CYRUS version with the songs that didn't make it (we'll find out which ones when the tracklist is revealed), along with Slide Away and SHE IS COMING. No big deal. At least they were released.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

But they don't fit the new sound I-

We haven’t heard the album fully, only 3 officially tracks (not counting leaked unfinished demos). So it’s not really fair yet to say that they wouldn’t fit on the album. There’s more songs from Slide Away / Mother’s Daughter times that are likely on the album so I feel like those songs could fit on it too. But oh well

3 hours ago, Tulips said:

Mother’s Daughter and Slide Away deserved to be on the album, period. They’re too good to be outtakes

!!!

and obviously i can edit the digital version but i dont have like a pressing plant casually in my backyard so how will i be content with the physical version? :facepalm:

either way, im waitin anxiously for the new songs...

So I'm guessing the tracklist is gonna look something like this:

1. WTF Do I Know

2. Win Some Lose Some

3. Hate Me

4. Plastic Hearts

5. Angels Like You

6. Victoria's Secret

7. Midnight Sky

8. Naked

9. What I Want

10. Night Crawling

11. Bad Karma

12. CLJ

13. High

14. Heart of Glass

15. Zombie

20 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

So I'm guessing the tracklist is gonna look something like this:

1. WTF Do I Know

2. Win Some Lose Some

3. Hate Me

4. Plastic Hearts

5. Angels Like You

6. Victoria's Secret

7. Midnight Sky

8. Naked

9. What I Want

10. Night Crawling

11. Bad Karma

12. CLJ

13. High

14. Heart of Glass

15. Zombie

Honestly, I'm kinda hoping only these below make the cut and then we'll get 6 brand new tracks... 

01. Angels Like You

02. Gimme What I Want 

03. High

04. Midnight Sky

05. Night Crawlin

06. Plastic Hearts 

07. WTF Do I Know?