Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

5 hours ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Can she drop the merch?

I wanna see if she'll have a colored vinyl of some sort.

That cover will look SO good on a vinyl

While she's at it I hope they repress Bangerz too! I'd even a buy coloured pressing of Younger Now tbh! 

They really missed the mark here, we could've had a Midnight Sky 7" and CD single... A Plastic Hearts vinyl and cassette tape! Honestly I would've probably bought a Heart Of Glass 7" too. 

13 minutes ago, violets said:

she needs to drop the track list... i reallyyy hope victoria made it onto this record... 

From the snippet, I can't see it fitting on this record. The SHE IS ... era was "genre fluid" and kinda anything goes. This definitely feels very cohesive and from what I remember of that snippet it wasn't very rock?

I want people to stop hoping leaked unreleased stuff makes it onto any official albums. we've HEARD IT. why would you waste potential new content just to get your favorite unreleased track on an album? gahhhh

1 hour ago, bored said:

From the snippet, I can't see it fitting on this record. The SHE IS ... era was "genre fluid" and kinda anything goes. This definitely feels very cohesive and from what I remember of that snippet it wasn't very rock?

yea its not rock but i really love the song. if the full thing leaked i wouldnt give a shit about it being on the album but literally only 1 minute of it has been leaked and i feel like we will only get the entire thing if she puts it on the album :noparty: if anyone had the entire song im assuming it wouldve leaked in full by now

1 hour ago, violets said:

yea its not rock but i really love the song. if the full thing leaked i wouldnt give a shit about it being on the album but literally only 1 minute of it has been leaked and i feel like we will only get the entire thing if she puts it on the album :noparty: if anyone had the entire song im assuming it wouldve leaked in full by now

I believe people do have the full 2019 album and they're probably holding off on leaking it incase any of it is reused for Plastic Hearts... So fingers crossed we'll get both projects haha 

31 minutes ago, bored said:

I believe people do have the full 2019 album and they're probably holding off on leaking it incase any of it is reused for Plastic Hearts... So fingers crossed we'll get both projects haha 

Yeah I'm hoping to have both albums. If nothing from the previous track listing is used in Plastic Hearts, chances are high that we are having the two records.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

A lot of the 2019 album songs made it to the final album btw. I know that she changed the title and made more new music but I wouldn’t really consider them separate albums. Either way, I hope we get to hear the rest of the 2019 draft tracklist songs

i have a strong feeling victoria is on plastic hearts, its not necessarily rock but was midnight sky rock? no. it was an angry 80s synthwave influenced bop. and victoria is a flirty 80s synthwave influenced bop leaning more to the disco side but it would definitely fit on an album with a song like midnight sky.

if its not then yeah i'm not listening to this album... victoria is the only song from she is mc sessions that i actually wanted to leak and it didn't so...

I really love the album title, more and more! I mean something like Glass Hearts would have suggested vulnerability and fragility and that really doesn't seem to suit Miley as a person or her current place where she's at in life. I also like how plastic as a material suggests its harder to break, or can be molded and reshaped etc.

Plastic Heart "could also be used to describe someone who is immune to heartbreak, or lacks emotion". It just feels like such a loaded title, especially considering Bangerz to present has documented her relationship with Liam (good and bad). 

When you dissect lyrics from some of the leaks and tracks so far it all just connects and feels so thought out!

"I don't give a fuck, I don't believe in love."

"Am I wrong that I moved on, and I don't even miss you?"

"I don't belong to anyone, I don't need to be loved by you."

"Don't you get too close. Love you now but not tomorrow."

Can she drop the vinyls already so I can see if she has some interesting color for them?

I'm OBSESSED w/ all the supposed tracks lmao I need to buy that shit 

Night crawlin', sky fallin'

Gotta listen when the devil's callin' :grinds: 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 10/27/2020 at 3:40 PM, bored said:

While she's at it I hope they repress Bangerz too! I'd even a buy coloured pressing of Younger Now tbh! 

They really missed the mark here, we could've had a Midnight Sky 7" and CD single... A Plastic Hearts vinyl and cassette tape! Honestly I would've probably bought a Heart Of Glass 7" too. 

girl give me some money too then no but really  :poordat:

Ugh, I can't believe this has become my most anticipated album of 2020! And it's only 3 weeks away! Can't wait to see the tracklist and hear the new single with Dua.

4 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

STEVIE WOULD KILL ON THAT SONG OMFG A COLLAPSE

STEVIE OWNS THE 80s ROCK SOUND

Well it samples Edge of Seventeen... Just confused why they didn't release this version earlier?