Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

not to mention how hideous the fonts are, the inconsistencies with coloring and features (plastic hearts being pink (with no feature) but not edge of midnight, the lack of period at the end of edge of midnight's feature), the random way tracks 10-15 are smaller when if anything only the last 3 tracks are bonus content, and just how illegible this is...  also imagine her actually scrapping bad karma after all this time LMAO fans would be so mad

also justice for win some lose some

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

23 hours ago, June Gloom said:

not to mention how hideous the fonts are, the inconsistencies with coloring and features (plastic hearts being pink (with no feature) but not edge of midnight, the lack of period at the end of edge of midnight's feature), the random way tracks 10-15 are smaller when if anything only the last 3 tracks are bonus content, and just how illegible this is...  also imagine her actually scrapping bad karma after all this time LMAO fans would be so mad

also justice for win some lose some

i mean i thought it was ugly, but i’m not that observant i guess. :lmao: 
i was kind of excited by the amount of new tracks there were though. i love bad karma/win some lose some, but we been heard them. 

An insider apparently confirmed that Plastic Hearts was meant to be released on Friday as a buzz single but they chose Edge Of Midnight instead. Clever choice now that Midnight Sky is battling for #1 in the UK. However, the track length for track 2 showed up briefly on iTunes... So I'm guessing Plastic Hearts is track 2. I'm also gonna assume that due to the explicit tags, WTF Do I Know? is track 10. Meaning the album is shaping up like so...

(I will update this post as more info about the tracklist is revealed)

02. Plastic Hearts

07. Midnight Sky

10. WTF Do I Know?

13. Edge Of Midnight (Midnight Sky) feat. Stevie Nicks

14. Heart Of Glass [Live]

15. Zombie [Live]

42 minutes ago, bored said:

An insider apparently confirmed that Plastic Hearts was meant to be released on Friday as a buzz single but they chose Edge Of Midnight instead. Clever choice now that Midnight Sky is battling for #1 in the UK. However, the track length for track 2 showed up briefly on iTunes... So I'm guessing Plastic Hearts is track 2. I'm also gonna assume that due to the explicit tags, WTF Do I Know? is track 10. Meaning the album is shaping up like so...

(I will update this post as more info about the tracklist is revealed)

02. Plastic Hearts

07. Midnight Sky

10. WTF Do I Know?

13. Edge Of Midnight (Midnight Sky) feat. Stevie Nicks

14. Heart Of Glass [Live]

15. Zombie [Live]

Angels Like You was confirmed to be on the album by an insider in ATRL, I believe they said both Bad Karma and Night Crawling made the cut as well (I'm not 100% sure), also the two collabs, one with Dua and one with Mark Ronson

8nl2OpX.png

2 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Angels Like You was confirmed to be on the album by an insider in ATRL, I believe they said both Bad Karma and Night Crawling made the cut as well (I'm not 100% sure), also the two collabs, one with Dua and one with Mark Ronson

So glad to hear that about Angels Like You and Night Crawling. If there’s another explicit tag I’m guessing it’s Hate Me since she shot a video unless it’s been scrapped. 

6 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

the none with mark ronson is called High, and the one with dua has been rumored to have been called Prisoner or Prisoners. other songs that are likely to have made the album are WTF Do I Know (reasoning is obvious) and Gimme What I Want (she played this earlier this year or early last year in her car while driving by fans). 

12 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

If there’s another explicit tag I’m guessing it’s Hate Me since she shot a video unless it’s been scrapped. 

But Hate Me is not explicit. From the leaked songs, American Dream (or whatever is called) is the other explicit track we have besides WTF Do I Know, but it can be a completely new track we don't know about yet.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

But Hate Me is not explicit. From the leaked songs, American Dream (or whatever is called) is the other explicit track we have besides WTF Do I Know, but it can be a completely new track we don't know about yet.

So it isn’t! I thought it was. I’m thinking the songs are going to sound a little different as she lost all the demos apparently and I’m guessing she’s been in the studio re recording them. 

24 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

am i the only one that really enjoyed that scrapped BLINK 182 song? 

since the tracklist is, currently, a complete shamble, i wouldn't mind her including it as a bonus  :ohno:

I think they released the solo version without her a few years ago?

43 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

am i the only one that really enjoyed that scrapped BLINK 182 song? 

since the tracklist is, currently, a complete shamble, i wouldn't mind her including it as a bonus  :ohno:

I really like it! The one with Juice WRLD too I have them all on a fake album I made, out of the ones I've heard the only ones I didn't really liked were Bad Karma and American Dream Boring

Also Win Some, Lose Some is a bop I don't care what anybody says

8nl2OpX.png