Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

2 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

Well, Cattitude, Party Up the Street and D.R.U.G.S. are pretty much not it, so it would leave us at 15. But yeah, it feels like a slight loss.

I honestly love Party Up The Street, felt like a more mature / sophisticated We Can't Stop! And would love her to explore that sound more... And I didn't mind D.R.E.A.M. either haha. 

But we know that songs like Bad Karma, Naked and Victoria's Secret have apparently been considered for both projects. Add on the 2020 leaks and any new material and we definitely have more than 12 songs. 

32 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

quality over quantity

I guess, I just feel like if 6 out of 18 songs are poor or filler then we can make our own 12 track album... I'm hoping that this is a killer album though!

It's here :defeated:

I wish I could lobotomise myself so I could hear the majority of this album for the first time. But alternatively I know it's already a classic. :assad: So glad I never listened to the Never Be Me or Golden G String leaks at least.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I've been imagining a Glastonbury performance of Angels Like You ever since the leak and now it will be reality at some point I'm sure :defeated: That song live will be biblical. The final chorus is made for festivals

Holy fuck this photo is so good !!!

MCY104666_1800x1800.png?v=1605233223

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

here i was thinking she scrapped most of the leaked songs n made a whole new album :crossed:

still very excited tho, this album's gonna be amazing. i feel like i can already say it's amazing since there r only 3 songs we haven't heard

qfrWuBl.png

31 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

0OOoIlE.jpg

Victoria left the chat

This is it. I'm putting the rest of the HQ leaks that didn't make the cut as bonus tracks. This is an AMAZING looking tracklist. Also, I predicted Gimme What I Want as track number 5, so I'm glad it actually is placed like that. I just can't wait two more weeks.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: