Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

So, the photos we got of Miley on set for this video a few weeks ago don't match the music video? Like there's 2 looks we saw her in that aren't featured... Is it possible they shot more than 1 music video that week (or are they just scrapped scenes).

Also, I love this as a second single and I hope this era gets more singles than the last few albums! What can people see being singles? I'd quite like one of the Mark Ronson tracks being pushed, also I'd love for WTF Do I Know? to be a single! And apparently she's shot a visual for Hate Me...

I dunno if this has been mentioned but the japanese edition of the record features 16 tracks; just the live songs on the digital version as well as Who Owns My Heart live.

Song is a banger to me now. Really reminds me of Don't Start Now in the way the production becomes more sparse on the chorus which is why that song didn't click with me at first. And over a year later and it's probably the only song that has had as much over exposure as it has and still slaps on every single play.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey