Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

It's easily my least favourite track on the album, but I don't dislike it. So I hope it grows on me. However, I think it's weird to place it between Angels Like You and Gimme What I Want in the track listing, I consider them both to be some of the strongest songs in the record.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 hours ago, bel air rose said:

i thought she was going rock but so far the singles still sound like pop :toofunny:

Same, they’re good songs but she clearly has a calling in rock and I’m confident she’d experience wide aclaim and commercial success in that genre but she’s seems to be fixated on pop

19 hours ago, bel air rose said:

i thought she was going rock but so far the singles still sound like pop :toofunny:

I'm pretty sure that's down to RCA and not Miley, she mentioned somewhere that the label wanted like 2 singles so they could push the record. She also mentioned Midnight Sky being the only pop song earlier in the campaign. It's not really unusual for labels to do this, so I imagine Prisoner and Midnight Sky are the singles the label wanted. They did a similar thing with Younger Now, they asked her to change the production so it was more pop, so they could release it as a single.

did this album leak or something? its confusing, or is it just the full album but demo versions? (not asking for a link btw so dont ban me elle)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

did this album leak or something? its confusing, or is it just the full album but demo versions? (not asking for a link btw so dont ban me elle)

A while ago a ton of demos/tracks from the She Is MC sessions leaked, PH is mostly made of these tracks. But the new PH album hasn't leaked afaik 

Honestly, her latest singles run has been incredible and the thought of her potential greatest hits (post-Disney) has me very excited...

01. Prisoner (ft. Dua Lipa)

02. Midnight Sky

03. Don't Call Me Angel (with Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey)

04. Slide Away

05. Mother's Daughter

06. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (with Mark Ronson)

07. Malibu

08. Adore You

09. 23 (with Mike Will, Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J)

10. Wrecking Ball

11. We Can't Stop

15 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I imagine the rock will feature in some of the album, not all. Billy Idol is on a song ffs, he ain’t singing no pop.

Night Crawling is a rock/disco tinged track that SLAPS. Still one of my faves.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

21 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

it leaked im only on track 1 rn and wheww the final version of WTF Do I Know slaps

Ugh, can't wait. Friday midnight can't come soon enough. Praying Gimme What I Want is just as good or better

50A0D09000000578-6216021-Not_ready_Cooper_had_been_approached_to_star_in_A_Star_Is_Born_i-a-84_1538074717763.jpg

The people on TikTok that do the overly animated faces and the Gen Z apocalypse cosplayers are going to eat up Night Crawling lmao 

I'm glad I didn't pay too much attention to the leaks earlier this year :bop:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

told myself i wasn't going to listen so i compromised and just previewed 4 tracks (wtf do i know, gimme what i want, night crawling, and bad karma) and hearing these in hq after so long... i am SO excited for friday.  wtf do i know goes so hard it's unreal

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

High is simply one of her best songs… and Joan Jett suits Bad Karma perfectly! Wow, I love this album. It’s not as rock as I expected, second half is way more soft, but it’s perfect anyway. A few songs sound like a Hannah throwback but in such a good way, with her 2020-crispy voice twist.

I had a shuffle of the tracks so the end wasn't so soft / ballad heavy

01. Plastic Hearts

02. Bad Karma 

03. Angels Like You

04. Prisoner

05. Gimme What I Want

06. Night Crawling

07. Midnight Sky

08. Never Be Me 

09. WTF Do I Know?

10. High

11. Hate Me