Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

35 minutes ago, faceshopping said:

Are the track lengths an issue? 

a bit short but what pop girl isnt doing that nowadays

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I allowed myself to get the leaked files as I'm waiting for my CD to arrive sometime soon, and I gotta say the final mixes of the songs are amazing. Bish came to WIN. Super album.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, SOPHIE said:

best songs? what leaked files changed??

The ones I spotted the differences more easily as of now are WTF Do I Know (they added some instruments in the chorus and the overall production is more refined), Angels Like You (more polished production), Gimme What I Want (more polished production) and I think that's that. I didn't feel like Plastic Hearts, Night Crawling and Hate Me changed much, but I may be missing something. As for Bad Karma, it has a slightly different production and, obviously, the addition of Joan Jett's vocals. And, of course, Golden G String is way better than the demo that leaked before. Also, I didn't hear the High demo when it leaked, but the final version is a cute listen.

My top 3: Gimme What I Want, Angels Like You and Never Be Me, but Night Crawling and Midnight Sky are very close.

Least favourite: Prisoner.

Also, in case you wanna use it, I cropped the full colour version of the cover:

MC-PH-COLOURED-COVER.jpg

2 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I don’t know if i’m old as fuck, but DL links never work for me. It’s always “dl this survey” rather thab the album, literally on every site, i cannot ever find the actual link. The fuck.

Like how do people even get past that part? bcus even I do the stupid survey, I STILL don’t get it

3 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I don’t know if i’m old as fuck, but DL links never work for me. It’s always “dl this survey” rather thab the album, literally on every site, i cannot ever find the actual link. The fuck.

24 minutes ago, lizyyygrant said:

Like how do people even get past that part? bcus even I do the stupid survey, I STILL don’t get it

My computer never showed those surveys you mentioned, sorry to hear that.

8 hours ago, faceshopping said:

Are the track lengths an issue? 

To me, only Hate Me (2:37) and Gimme What I Want (2:31) really deserved a final chorus (they stop after the bridge that actually works as an outro), but that's easily solved. I slightly extended them to last for 3:05 and 2:53, respectively, and they are more enjoyable with those extra seconds.

gimme what i want only being 2:30 is extremely homophobic, it has one of the best instrumentals and sounds really experimental :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e