Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

Is there a master post of She Is Miley demos?? I loved the EP she released and then stopped keeping up with her after all the delays and I’ve been loving this album and have it on repeat and now like a greedy gay guy I want more 

"Don’t forget me"

Yo, if we remove the three bonus tracks (sorry, I feel they don't belong. I'll have them apart from the album) and include Win Some, Lose Some between Bad Karma and Never Be Me... the album is EVEN superior than what it already is :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Never Be Me could turn out to be the best song on this album actually. A slow burning smash:assad: To think it was at one point a shawn mendes collab. wtf

Also the very first few seconds of Golden G String really remind me of Diary by Weyes Blood

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

faves: gimme what i want, angels like you, golden g-string, high

flops: bad karma, wtf do i know, plastic hearts

the other ones are good but nothing special!

also what's the best quality we have for electrify my brain and could i perhaps have a link :flutter:

None of the songs measure up to Slide Away but so far Never Be Me and Golden G String are my favorite. (the name for that ballad was a choice tho). 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Ugh this album has me even more hyped for the Metallica covers album, I really hope she pulls through with that project!

Also anybody got a link for the Apple Music videos from backyard sessions? Have they been uploaded anywhere?

After Gimme What I want, I want her to cover Nine Inch Nails :crossed:

Really dig the album, love all the songs with Angels Like You, Hate me, Plastic Hearts and Golden G String being my absolute favourites. Can't wait for what she does next, because she really convinced me to become a fan with this album.

Also watch this to have a good time:

:creep:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

the way i cried a whole fucking ocean listening to never be me..... she really did that, the whole album left me speechless, honestly my favorite of the year

gimme what i want, night crawling, angels like you, never be me, hate me, bad karma, prisoner, midnight sky... i just love the whole thing

also she inspired me to get a mullet so fuck yes miley is a legend

4 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Guys if you are interested, some outtakes/unreleased from SIMC/PH sessions are being sold on leakthis and are the following :

Cold Blooded - 150$

Mary Jane - 300$

If I Fall - 600$

or if anyone wants to save us, leak them

someone's now selling if i fall for $300, rip to the person who wants $600