Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

15 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

rubberband is being sold it might leak soon but looking at the prices it might not lmfao

something to live for is also being sold by a lot of people now, so that'll probably leak v soon:fabcat:

2 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Adios

https://dbree.org/v/09021e

Aint A Fucking Crime (Bad Karma demo)

https://dbree.org/v/725600

Adios leaked with a different title the other day and I think that the Bad Karma Demo is just called that and leaked last year, I couldn’t hear any difference. Thank you for sharing though. 

Without being too hyperbolic it really is masterful just how crammed the title track is with hooks. Like there's not a second of down time. So many instrumental flourishes, adlibs and melodies. AOTY

I'm imaging some outrageous B-52s / Dee-lite style music video

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Absolutely stellar Miley performances have been the one constant this past 12 months... This was no exception. She's so confidently in her prime everything she has done is magnetic. She's so obviously a music fan through and through and a lover of performing that even watching performances of the same songs is a joy because the arrangements seem to keep switching up. Turning Prisoner into a brooding dark country rock anthem... :hdu: Fade Into You was total magic and will be replayed 100 times and Golden G String was fantastic potentially better than album version.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I didn’t know I wanted a Fade Into You cover by Miley until now. Wow :hair: still listening to Plastic Hearts and hope she releases a B-Side with more of these covers

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

28 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

Wtf when is this song from lol. From which scrapped era.

It sounds A LOT like Gorillaz stuff, i can literally name 5 songs from them that carry the same vibe (not badmouthing the song though because i liked it :party:)

She Is Miley Cyrus era so 2018-2019