Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

19 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Moving to Columbia is exciting and makes me think another album is coming very soon but I'm sad Angels Like You won't be getting pushed now wtf. I'm really shocked by how good its streaming numbers are for an album track. The album deserves even more than it got though I enjoyed every part of the album cycle, they should just release the Hate Me video to bookmark the era.

I agree that moving to Columbia Records is a great move for her! Especially after that black friday release that RCA fucked up... But yeah, fingers crossed for a new album later this year and a potential world tour in 2022!

Plastic Hearts is the best record she's made for me and has really helped cement her as a pop girl again, especially here in the UK. And I am disappointed that Angels Like You and Plastic Hearts never made it as singles but she's built up a lot of good will and momentum with this era. 

Her time with RCA has been great though, even if there were a few misses along the way. I mean in the UK she's had 3 top 10 albums, Bangerz (#1), Younger Now (#8) and Plastic Hearts (#4), and the fact that Plastic Hearts is her latest and charted higher than its predecessor shows there's still a demand and interest in her music. She's also had a string of top 40 hits here in the UK too! We Can't Stop (#1), Wrecking Ball (#1), Adore You (#27), Malibu (#11), Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (#2), Mother's Daughter (#29), Slide Away (#40), Don't Call Me Angel (#2), Midnight Sky (#5) and Prisoner (#8)... Even her cover of Heart Of Glass made the top 40!

So I'm sure that if she gets something new out soon enough then her next album campaign (and hopefully tour) will be a roaring success! And I can't wait to see it 

new info:
the version of What's Good we have is officially titled "WHATS GOOD - CD REF 2 UPDATE (FADE OUT)", proving that the song is both "Miley What's Good (American Dream is Boring)" and "What's Good". Also, i have stated that the song leaked in 320kbps before (I think), but after finding the OG leaked file, I can confirm its only 192kbps. Here's the OG leaked file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ejd7qZi49pDjGJnLmJQ2qxk_xgv3czYO/view

also added to the spreadsheet

[8:29 PM]

Of course it would have been nice for a more creative treatment and bigger production but for a live video it is good, the quality the film adds to it is beautiful and the heart is there 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 3/13/2021 at 12:08 PM, Guitar Beat said:

Naked (HQ), Victoria, Play With Fire demo, and Golden G String demo need to leak so we can complete the whitebord tracklist.

i just saw this :toofunny:

naked hq - not circulating, the original leak was the circulated file

play with fire - circulating i guess? we had a snippet recently

victoria - allegedly circulating but no proof

golden g string demo - no proof its circulating

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i just saw this :toofunny:

naked hq - not circulating, the original leak was the circulated file

play with fire - circulating i guess? we had a snippet recently

victoria - allegedly circulating but no proof

golden g string demo - no proof its circulating

Yeah, the quality of the Naked leak is atrocious. We have a listenable version of Golden G String's demo but the intro is cut off.

I really hate it when people leak things and they sound like crap. What's the point :biblio:

Just now, Guitar Beat said:

Yeah, the quality of the Naked leak is atrocious. We have a listenable version of Golden G String's demo but the intro is cut off.

I really hate it when people leak things and they sound like crap. What's the point :biblio:

the person that cut the GGS demo is actually oomf and they told me they cut it cause it was like choppy (since its a discord recording)

i guess i would rather have a LQ leak (or a discord recording) than no leak at all740527031133143210.gif?v=1

1 hour ago, konnichiwalski said:

The fact that there are 2 unreleased videos from SIMC era and we'll mosty likely never get to see them :defeated:

Which were them? OMG I didn't know this :hdu: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: