Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

Just watched her Final Four performance. Although she sounded seriously perfect with a lot more silkiness and less grit to her voice it was pretty placid until the American Woman cover which was a knock out. Too bad that was the last song in the set :deadbanana: I think she is very insecure about how people perceive her as an artist still and chooses to perform more covers over originals (and just the bangerz singles at that) because she feels she still has something to prove and because the viewers aren't actually her fanbase which is a shame. WTF Do I Know,  and Gimme What I Want need to be performed.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She sounds good on this remix but god Without You is such a weak mediocre song. Literally entire song is made up of platitudes and the hook is so weak. It's just so vague and basic

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 5/5/2021 at 1:04 PM, rockwellfckingnorman said:

Bad Karma (Worktape)
https://onlyfiles.cc/f2/eJ5NE6qIeNmgJ_Q/

ty to NoWorries in the Mother's Daughter discord server for sharing

This is tooooooo good. should have been a bonus track

3 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

Shes doing Midas Touch, Gimme What I Want & hate me!

No way! Amazing choices :excited: I hope this means Hate Me video will get released 

An ice cream marketing campaign has no business being this amazing actually. :assad: It's so stylish and the photos are great. The camera work in the video is amazing there's no reason that couldn't be an official video for Gimme What I Want. Probably her most hoarse performance to be honest but visually>>>>

Gimme What I Want's verse melody is pretty similar to elements of the verse here

Especially as the first line of the verse is "I can tell that you're into me" delivered exactly the same as Gimme What I Want's "I can tell that you're new to this" 

The concert special was so great and joyous. The cinematography was so classic and beautiful she’s such a superstar and entertainer

Obsessed with the Las Vegas show. Superstar shit. This trash glam rock look is so badass she can seriously do anything. The Heaven Or Las Vegas cover…. She has said before you can tell what her next record will be like by knowing what she’s listening to so whew. Plastic Hearts follow up is gonna be amazing no doubt

Honestly i really hope we get some sort of tour from her... Her stage presence is unmatched and just wow, she is a star! 

I made my dream Plastic Hearts tour:

Spoiler

01. WTF Do I Know

02. Mother's Daughter 

03. Can't Be Tamed 

04. Gimme What I Want / Bang Me Box

05. Prisoner 

06. Unholy

07. Slide Away / Without You

08. Love Money Party 

09. 23

10. Do My Thang